Patriot Prayer rally in OR

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
He was carrying a big ass flag, too, and that got soaked as well.
The right side was way more effectively organized as a cohesive rally, but I will say that the left beat their asses in terms of dressing for the weather.

Isn't that what stopped the Germans in Russia...?

I happen to be an expert on the demographics of Alberta, champ.
Huuge expert.
For realz

6hmoayH.gif

For a mod your shit posting is sub par. Follow Panamaican around for a while and learn from a pro.

We'll just go ahead and take that over to the ot thread

Lessens the impact doesn't mean good. Just means Less than <
It means that, politically speaking, native people are stuck between the apathy and appropriation of the left, and the unending hostility of the right.

Yep, Antifa is just like the men who stormed the beaches at Normandy.

Nailed it

You do good work. I would like to see some of the right wing memes you've corrected for historical accuracy.

It means that, politically speaking, native people are stuck between the apathy and appropriation of the left, and the unending hostility of the right.
Spot on!

On topic, "Patriot Prayer" is an amazingly embarrassing name and the fact that they cosplay fantasy figures or whatever it is they're going for is beyond pathetic. I can't really describe how little respect I have for these people. Seriously, how am I supposed to respect someone who goes to rallies carrying flags and batons, dressed like Squire Mtndew, to pick fights?

Antifa are made up almost exclusively of junkies, hobos, chomo repeat sex offenders, losers who spend their lives in and out of jail and various other unemployable dregs of society. Then the 'far-right' guys are a bunch of larping dorks from 4chan. Standards have certainly slipped since the 30's and 40's.
If you don't think those LARP'ers have a lot of guys on the sexual offender registry you're delusional.

Honestly, why are people even bothering to protest these fucking losers? Just leave them the fuck alone, and they'll make themselves look like assholes.

Bunch of literal basement and garage dwellers with moobs cosplaying in kek tactical gear.

Ninja turtle has a fanny pack hahahahahah perfect

Well according to Trump Jr. the NSDAP and the Democrats have a very similar platform.
But I guess he will learn a lot more about the Nazis in a few months when he has to join the Aryian brotherhood in Rikers.

Back