Patriot Prayer rally in OR

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
So reporters are blowing this out of proportion? If that is the case the news is a problem.
I didn't even see many, eh, real reporters. I'm sure they are also being alarmist twats, but most of the "press" I encountered were obviously youtube streamers/bloggers just lookin for shit. If that counts as actual news, then yes. My larger point is that, at least with this particular event (which I can personally verify was quite tame), the responses sometimes appear to be pre-loaded. You can really see the self fulfilling prophecies at work from up close.

I feel like intentionally triple posting because it seems like a theme in this thread....

Dude, you were in one place. I posted several videos as evidence. They cannot all be faked.

Guy who was there vs. Guy who saw stuff on the internet. Classic showdown.

<Kpop775>

Guy who was there vs. Guy who saw stuff on the internet. Classic showdown.

<Kpop775>

I watched it live on the internet and what I saw confirms @Limbo Pete story

There was some scuffling right as it began then it looks like the police got everyone on the right side of the street and then everyone stood around talking to whatever people were around them and it was boring as fuck

All saw all kinds of home made armor
Dudes in moto cross gear
Seemed like maybe one in 20 that I saw was an obvious proud boy in black and yellow

Looked like the political larp rumble was set but the police werent having any of it.

I have seen more people receive worse injuries at hellmouth shows

As a response to the articles im reading and it pains me to say

Yes the police did and should have protected the fascist types as they were the ones with the paper work that gave them the ok to be there

I watched it live on the internet and what I saw confirms @Limbo Pete story

There was some scuffling right as it began then it looks like the police got everyone on the right side of the street and then everyone stood around talking to whatever people were around them and it was boring as fuck

Dudes in moto cross gear
Seemed like maybe one in 20 that I saw was an obvious proud boy in black and yellow

Looked like the political larp rumble was set but the police werent having any of it.

I have seen more people receive worse injuries at hellmouth shows

As a response to the articles im reading and it pains me to say

Yes the police did and should have protected the fascist types as they were the ones with the paper work that gave them the ok to be there

This

Nothing could really go down once everyone was in place and the street blocked.

Dudes in moto cross gear

I'd rock Kendo armor. That'd be fucking boss.

Kendo-demo-3.jpg

How many times are we going to watch the media blow things out of proportion and start controversy out of thin air before we realize what a bunch of suckers we are falling for fake bs over and over again

everyone involved in this is embarassing

They need to make a series called Alts Gone Wild
The mixing of Christianity with right-wing populism sickens me, as a Christian.
As a person that does not practice religion. I always see these guys as the "Hey we are christian you see how the treat us feel bad bro". It sickens me leave your religious beliefs at home you make people look bad.
Several of their medic-type guys had bottles of milk in their combat pouches. I'm guessing it was to treat pepper spray or whatever, but..... keep in mind these people were standing for hours in the hot sun....
If you pour hot milk on me the first thing I would think is "Oh this is not a protest this is gayzzers alt right casting couch" then I shall fight like Osama Bin Tupac did when they tried to stop the terror attacks.

We should form another group called "Stop being gay"
and we swoop in and just beat the shit out of both sides and take their money.

Oh

That group was there and in full force

I believe you might know them by their more common name

The mutha fuckin police

Oh

The mutha fuckin police

Oh

The mutha fuckin police

Oh

The mutha fuckin police

Oh

The mutha fuckin police

I believe you might know them by thier more common name

The mutha fuckin

Oh

The mutha fuckin police

Oh

The mutha fuckin police

<Deported1>

Oh

The mutha fuckin police

Oh

The mutha fuckin police

Oh

The mutha fuckin police

Oh

The mutha fuckin police

I believe you might know them by thier more common name

The mutha fuckin

Oh

The mutha fuckin police

Oh

The mutha fuckin police
I love that the 5th post excludes the line "Oh" but the 1st-4th, and 6th-7th do not.

also, Homer you're a mess bud

I was there most of the day. Pretty mild tbh. The tacticool LARPers were really putting on a show, though.
Also, some nazi dude accidentally got maced by his buddy fumbling around like a moron.
Cops had that shit locked down once everything settled in to place. Muuuch better than last time.
I will say that some demographic elements surprised me. There was a group of maybe 3 first nation dudes on the right side and I was like whaaaaaaaat good lord. Turns out they hate immigrants enough to overlap with guys rambling loudly about the evils of race mixing.

Well to be fair to Native Americans, the left's policy of open borders is no better than colonialism to them. Both doctrines just lead to more theft of their land. The Right's anti-immigration just lessens the impact.

The only time the Left shows up to Native American land disputes is when there's an Environmental cause involved.

The type of reparations the Native Americans would like is for Colonialists AND Immigrants to go home.

Well to be fair to Native Americans, the left's policy of open borders is no better than colonialism to them. Both doctrines just lead to more theft of their land. The Right's anti-immigration just lessens the impact.

Right wing policy is no friend to native people

The only time the Left shows up to Native American land disputes is when there's an Environmental cause involved.

Very very true

There was one guy that had made himself what appeared to be a suit of knight armor out of tacticool gear + metal knee/elbow joints with a knight type face guard. I'm not describing it well, but he looked ridiculous.

he would instantly be killed if he dressed like that ariznona from the sun god.

the sun god is the sun

I love that the 5th post excludes the line "Oh" but the 1st-4th, and 6th-7th do not.

also, Homer you're a mess bud

I dont even know man

The lag and my spazztic nature to push the button like 50 times is making a mess of these threads

There was a group of maybe 3 first nation dudes on the right side and I was like whaaaaaaaat good lord.

You mean to tell me Natives and other minorities can see through the progress as well? They see that it ruins countries?

<Ellaria01>

.....anyhoo lol

Another thing I forgot to mention was some guy dressed in a flag yelling "Hey bad mom! You're a bad mom! Get your fuckin kid out of here!" at some lady that had a child wanting to play in the fountain. To their credit, a bunch of his cohorts shut him down fairly quick.

Back