Patriot Prayer rally in OR

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
BraveCharmingBlowfish-max-1mb.gif
He washed his face in the fountain directly next to me and I heard the entire low key conversation about "unsecured gear" lol

There was also a guy in, like, full flight (???) gear. It was military looking shit but he had the big sunglasses helmet with attached respirator thing. He was obviously super overheated and kept having to stand in the fountain.

<{outtahere}>

Portland is such a fascinating ecosystem and environment location in this day and age imo. You have dirty hippies blowing soap bubbles and military cosplay fascists next to each other.

My apologies for not being literally omnipresent
I'm telling you, things settled in and then fuck all happened. We have had way worse rallies. Despite what a million cameras focused on generating a narrative may show, there wasnt much interaction. It went on for hours and the squabbling was pretty much just at the start, thickest when the right side dudes were physically getting in to their permitted rally zone.
The police locked it down very quickly.

Okay, but that doesn't disprove anything that's being said. There was violence, yes? What does it matter when it happened and how long it went on for?

I haven't read anything saying there was full scale riot that went on for hours, so I don't know why you're pushing back so hard on what is being reported.

One of my favorite parts was watching for tacticool guys carrying food and drink in their combat pouches

Man, that stuff is so pathetic. What kind of nationalist movement are you guys running over there?
Why is no one wearing uniforms?
There is not a single nationalist movement in history that succeeded without uniforms.
Also, why do you have a patriot prayer meeting? Are you implying there is something more important than the Fatherland?
And to top it all off most of those guys aren't even racially pure. They are some kind of halfsies.

Honestly, I am just glad the Führer isn't alive to see this.

Okay, but that doesn't disprove anything that's being said. There was violence, yes? What does it matter when it happened and how long it went on for?

I haven't read anything saying there was full scale riot that went on for hours, so I don't know why you're pushing back so hard on what is being reported.
I'm not pushing back on anything. I was there, it was pretty much a big fart. Some press dude got beaned with something and had a minor cut. Cops used some flash bangs but that was all over in literally minutes. The rallies went on for hours. The cops split the groups very effectively and then basically nothing happened.

I mean, honestly.
It's GOOD that things didnt go off the rails, right? So weird.

Man, that stuff is so pathetic. What kind of nationalist movement are you guys running over there?
Why is no one wearing uniforms?
There is not a single nationalist movement in history that succeeded without uniforms.
Also, why do you have a patriot prayer meeting? Are you implying there is something more important than the Fatherland?
And to top it all off most of those guys aren't even racially pure. They are some kind of halfsies.

Honestly, I am just glad the Führer isn't alive to see this.
I will say that the right wing guys, while highly ridiculous looking, were much better organized.

I mean, honestly.
It GOOD that things didnt go off the rails, right? So weird.

I don't know. It's a pretty sad state of affairs, when the measure for a successful rally like this is only a few people getting their skulls cracked, and police having to use flash bangs to calm people down.

One thing I don't get about the US rioting culture. They always look to blame the other side on the violence.
In Europe, no matter if it's political or soccer related. People always claim they have started it because they try to appear like the tougher one.
It's not this ''we were just peacefully protesting and all of a sudden all the ANTIFA guys came and started the fight''.
In Germany, the right wing or Neo-Nazi groups go out of their way claiming they started the violence. And say they specifically showed up for violence. Same from ANTIFA or football hooligans.
Not this pussy blaming game you have in the US.

EDIT: Dafuq with the double posts?

I don't know. It's a pretty sad state of affairs, when the measure for a successful rally like this is only a few people getting their skulls cracked, and police having to use flash bangs to calm people down.
I think it's great that, despite the obvious tension, people mostly got on fine. See my aforementioned comment about hippy guy making bubbles.

I think it's great that, despite the obvious tension, people mostly got on fine. See my aforementioned comment about hippy guy making bubbles.

Those dirty, drugged out hippies would be out blowing bubbles during a civil war.

everyone involved in this is embarassing

Did any antifa get punched so hard they got comatosed aND brain damaged again? God that was fucking hilarious and amazing at the same time, too bad his neck didn't break.

Oh yeah
There was a guy rockin a shirt that said "Pinochet Did Nothing Wrong"
Hoo lawd

Back