Rumored Patricky Pitbull vs Roberto Satoshi co-promotion in March

Freire has just tweeted in Japanese asking if the japaneae fans would love to see him fighting Roberto Souza in RIZIN.

what other organizations need to get a lot of ppv buys and at least be somewhat competitive with the ufc is popular/polarizing fighters who'd be skilled enough to beat the ufc champ.

what other organizations need to get a lot of ppv buys and at least be somewhat competitive with the ufc is popular/polarizing fighters who'd be skilled enough to beat the ufc champ.
There are many fighters outside off the UFC who I think could beat UFC champs, just because people are so brainwashed by UFC propaganda. Last hot take off 2021, Mineev beats Izzy

There are many fighters outside off the UFC who I think could beat UFC champs, just because people are so brainwashed by UFC propaganda. Last hot take off 2021, Mineev beats Izzy

Idk about that, I'm the biggest Mineev fanboy on here, but even I wouldn't have him down as the favourite over Izzy.

Idk about that, I'm the biggest Mineev fanboy on here, but even I wouldn't have him down as the favourite over Izzy.
We've seen Vettori and Jan take down Izzy and have success there, even tho I think Vettori and Jan are average on the ground. Whittaker has a very good chance at beating Izzy if he decides to take him down instead off standing with him for some reason

Whittakers plan for that first fight was garbage, whenever he got into the pocket with izzy, he should have just shot for the clinch or takedown instead off trying to box with him.

We've seen Vettori and Jan take down Izzy and have success there, even tho I think Vettori and Jan are average on the ground. Whittaker has a very good chance at beating Izzy if he decides to take him down instead off standing with him for some reason

Whittakers plan for that first fight was garbage, whenever he got into the pocket with izzy, he should have just shot for the clinch or takedown instead off trying to box with him.

Vlad is a kickboxer though, I don't think he'd try and take Izzy down, it'd likely be a striking match.

Vlad is a kickboxer though, I don't think he'd try and take Izzy down, it'd likely be a striking match.
I was impressed with his ground game in the Ismailov bouts tho and I am gonna be honest I am biased since I once rolled with him and he is strong as an ox. Plus even if it stays on the feet (which I agree it would if the bout happened) Mineev has the constant pressure style and chin to give Izzy problems as we have seen with Gastelum, except he is more skilled.

Izzy had trouble with guys who just crowded him in kickboxing, ala Wilnis.

Plus Mineev has a killer front kick which he uses to push guys onto the fence/ropes and then he has an amazing array off shot selection on the fence, not to mind the body work which I think is some off the best in MMA.

Whittaker and the rest off the UFC Middleweights have no business with Izzy on the feet, but I think Mineev beats him on the feet and especially on the fence if it comes to a clinch.

I was impressed with his ground game in the Ismailov bouts tho and I am gonna be honest I am biased since I once rolled with him and he is strong as an ox. Plus even if it stays on the feet (which I agree it would if the bout happened) Mineev has the constant pressure style and chin to give Izzy problems as we have seen with Gastelum, except he is more skilled.

Izzy had trouble with guys who just crowded him in kickboxing, ala Wilnis.

Plus Mineev has a killer front kick which he uses to push guys onto the fence/ropes and then he has an amazing array off shot selection on the fence, not to mind the body work which I think is some off the best in MMA.

Whittaker and the rest off the UFC Middleweights have no business with Izzy on the feet, but I think Mineev beats him on the feet and especially on the fence if it comes to a clinch.

I think he'd have problems with the speed and countering of Izzy and I'm not sure he has the concussive power of Pereira to put him away. I'd have it a 60/40 fight to Izzy personally.

He also doesn't pressure as much as he could do I don't think. He mainly gassed Magomed out by scrambling like fuck every time he got taken down, but he might be more aggressive with Izzy, I just haven't really seen it from him.

AJ wants those money fights that IDK if Bellator can get him. Aside from a Patricky championship fight and a potential fight against Usman Nurmagomedov, there isnt a money fight in Bellator. Those big money fights are almost exclusively in the UFC.
He also wants some boxing fights and media opportunities. Showtime can give him that.

However, BW GP looks incredibly good. Probably as good as it gets outside UFC, and I doubt O'Malley would win that if he was in it.

The winner of that GP would be top 5 BW in my opinion.
Ufc bw is very deep ….. Gp winner might be top 10 …..o malley would have a good chance at winning tournament depending on brackets

Ufc bw is very deep ….. Gp winner might be top 10 …..o malley would have a good chance at winning tournament depending on brackets

Very deep indeed! But that BW GP looks pretty legit to me and if you win that, then it's pretty good achievement in my opinion, I didn't necessarily compare the potential winner against the field I guess, but BW is very deep for sure. I don't think that highly of O'Malley so I don't think he'd win that unless they really match him up well, but not sure haven't really broken down the field either I guess but I don't think he is good enough either way but anyhow

Happy New year! Hope you have a great 2022!

2577b5a23effa9b92e3fdb2b821d4776.gif

Patricky vs Satoshi next is a real possibility.

I think its dependent on Bellator taking a show to Japan again which may happen this year, but may not. Looks like RIZIN wants Satoshi Souza to rematch Johnny Case

I think its dependent on Bellator taking a show to Japan again which may happen this year, but may not. Looks like RIZIN wants Satoshi Souza to rematch Johnny Case
Maybe new years eve this year or 3rd/4th quarter? Primus was rumored next for Patricky, so maybe winner of that vs winner of case vs Souza could be a possiblity

That rematch somewhat makes sense but Roberto at this point needs a quality win than a demonstration to correct a mistake.

People underestimate RIZIN and even a patriotic man like Akira Maeda says Asakura brothers have no chance to win in the UFC. They have to refresh their thinking. If the top contenders from UFC came over to Japan to fight Souza and Koike, they would get submitted.

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...-in-alleged-domestic-battery-of-ex-girlfriend
Johnny Case signed with PFL and was later arrested for domestic battery. I doubt he gets a work visa to enter Japan ever again.
I believe the PFL released him after that charge.

Before the travel ban in Japan, RIZIN had him lined up to fight Satoshi on the new years eve show we just saw. Case said so on commentary, and unless he's actually convicted, how would it affect his visa?

Maybe new years eve this year or 3rd/4th quarter? Primus was rumored next for Patricky, so maybe winner of that vs winner of case vs Souza could be a possiblity
Primus vs Satoshi is a better match up, IMO. This is assuming the fight will hit the ground at some point.

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...-in-alleged-domestic-battery-of-ex-girlfriend
Johnny Case signed with PFL and was later arrested for domestic battery. I doubt he gets a work visa to enter Japan ever again.
I believe the PFL released him after that charge. Before the travel ban in Japan, RIZIN had him lined up to fight Satoshi on the new years eve show we just saw.

He was accused off domestic battery. Many states have a policy that if they are called to a disturbance, they need to arrest someone and it's usually the guy who takes the fall for it. Not turning this into a man rights thing, but it's just a fact especially since his profession is a fighter. Since we haven't heard off any updates and he was lined up for a bout, I am guessing charges were dropped. Case had a childr with this woman and it seems that he has custody now so I am assuming it was not his fault.

Last edited:
Back