Rumored Patricky Pitbull vs Roberto Satoshi co-promotion in March

careto

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

This would be pretty cool, particularly if the opening round of the BWGP with the rumored Horiguchi vs Pettis II happens in the same event.

Patricky vs Satoshi, Primus, or AJ would be great fights.

BTW, AJ seems more interested in the move to LW than rematching Patricio.

Last edited:
However, BW GP looks incredibly good. Probably as good as it gets outside UFC, and I doubt O'Malley would win that if he was in it.

The winner of that GP would be top 5 BW in my opinion.

I wish we saw that 2006 LW GP by PRIDE, the poster had Hughes, Diego and etc on it. Would have been amazing.

This, this, is a prelim level fight.

we never got that ishida versus Hughes fight the public was clamoring for.

i would be very excited to see Satoshi fight pit bull. AJ just needs to move on though. No reason for a rematch after that performance.

i would be very excited to see Satoshi fight pit bull. AJ just needs to move on though. No reason for a rematch after that performance.
AJ wants those money fights that IDK if Bellator can get him. Aside from a Patricky championship fight and a potential fight against Usman Nurmagomedov, there isnt a money fight in Bellator. Those big money fights are almost exclusively in the UFC.

Last edited:
AJ wants those money fights that IDK if Bellator can get him. Aside from a Patricky championship fight and a potential fight against Usman Nurmagomedov, there isnt a money in Bellator. Those big money fights are almost exclusively in the UFC.

And the usman-R fight would be very dangerous. I see him wrecking Patricky, obviously. Better move up now.

AJ wants those money fights that IDK if Bellator can get him. Aside from a Patricky championship fight and a potential fight against Usman Nurmagomedov, there isnt a money in Bellator. Those big money fights are almost exclusively in the UFC.
Is Volk or Max fight really money bouts? Conor/Nate is really the only money fights if he decides to move over to the UFC

I wish we saw Gomi vs Hughes at 160

I wish we saw Gomi vs Hughes at 160

gomi was such a problem for fighters in the 2000’s. He dropped off hard after ‘07. I don’t know if it was the drinking, the Hatton-like weight-cuts, injuries or just not caring. Hughes would’ve handled him though. Clearly he was more dedicated, a horrible match-up in general, and insane.

I down for any non-domestic title defenses for Roberto Satoshi.

I just wish Aoki could get out of ONE sooner than later. He's already in Japan doing a lot of shit for DDT.

There isnt a better option? Patricky should win here easily and prolly by KO. I dont see why Bellator would do this not really an upside......

gomi was such a problem for fighters in the 2000’s. He dropped off hard after ‘07. I don’t know if it was the drinking, the Hatton-like weight-cuts, injuries or just not caring. Hughes would’ve handled him though. Clearly he was more dedicated, a horrible match-up in general, and insane.
05' Gomi was really good, I don't know, favor Hughes but 05' Gomi was as good as it gets.

05' Gomi was really good, I don't know, favor Hughes but 05' Gomi was as good as it gets.

‘05 gomi was probably one of the fighters of the year. He had such crazy power back then. Hughes beats him at any time from ‘99 to when he retired. Too strong, too conditioned.

if marcos could double-leg him, then Hughes would have a field day. Respect to gomi anyway. Hopefully he beats up tenshin.

Different fight. If you think about it, if SERRA can have a close fight with Hughes, GOMI can beat Hughes.

Gomi is more washed up than Chuck. It will be hilarious if Gomi wins.

Is Volk or Max fight really money bouts? Conor/Nate is really the only money fights if he decides to move over to the UFC
At least media attention-wise those would be huge. But yes, moneywise I think Conor, Khabib, and Nate are the only needlemovers at that weight. Once Nate fights out his contract, you can bet your ass Coker will try and make Nate vs AJ happen.

Different fight. If you think about it, if SERRA can have a close fight with Hughes, GOMI can beat Hughes.

Gomi is more washed up than Chuck. It will be hilarious if Gomi wins.

I can’t even remember the Serra fight, though I watched it live. Was that K-1 Hughes? I have no images in my head of them on the ground. Like I said, Gomi’s power kept him in any fight below 170.

Back