Patrick Cote says Georges St-Pierre is ‘the only one’ Dana White could not pressure

Yes. Do you think that one of the toughest fighter ever would just fake an injury?
It looks fake though the way he was overacting. Its also like he knew his knee was bad looked for a way out and purposely kept trying to aggravate it. Until he finally did. He was looking for a way out with his over acting to ham it up, if you got injured like normal guys just hold the leg and take it none of this childish acting stuff and flopping. I seen legit gruesome injuries in nfl and nba the player didnt flop around the bit down and yelled in pain no exagerrated flopping all over because they knew their leg was hurt bad like this and reallly injured

UnevenGlumBluebottlejellyfish-size_restricted.gif

vibe%20baron%20davis-compressed.jpg

I have no trouble believing you that you believe that.

There was no way of enforcing that stipulation if gsp didn't want to fight. Contracts are all about leverage, and if you have leverage you have millions if options around any stipulation in a contract. you're looking for honor in ther wrong place

GSP: 3d delts, gyno, injection marks on his stomach(where you inject EPO/hgh), most athletic guy in a division full of PED users

GSP fans: all natty

<{hfved}>{<jordan}

How can people be that naive lol

You take it in the ass and suck it clean. Oh wait I have the same level of proof as you do.

Hard to argue one way or the other regarding GSP being on the juice.

It looks fake though the way he was overacting. Its also like he knew his knee was bad looked for a way out and purposely kept trying to aggravate it. Until he finally did. He was looking for a way out with his over acting to ham it up, if you got injured like normal guys just hold the leg and take it none of this childish acting stuff and flopping. I seen legit gruesome injuries in nfl and nba the player didnt flop around the bit down and yelled in pain no exagerrated flopping all over because they knew their leg was hurt bad like this and reallly injured

UnevenGlumBluebottlejellyfish-size_restricted.gif

vibe%20baron%20davis-compressed.jpg

You are officially retarded.

Back