Patricio Manuel disadvantaged how?

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
people are saying that this female-to-male transgender boxer Patricio Manuel would lose to any decent featherweight boxer

but why, he has taken T, his muscle mass is equivalent to any current male HW boxer

why would he still be at a disadvantage

Transgender-male-boxer-Patricio-Manuel-wins-in-debut.jpg

people are saying that this female-to-male transgender boxer Patricio Manuel would lose to any decent featherweight boxer

but why, he has taken T, his muscle mass is equivalent to any current male HW boxer

Because taking T does not change your DNA. Many women put on a lot of muscle mass but if you have them compete against a male with similar muscle mass they will lose.

Because taking T does not change your DNA. Many women put on a lot of muscle mass but if you have them compete against a male with similar muscle mass they will lose.
but look at him, he literally looks like he has the structure of a man

but look at him, he literally looks like he has the structure of a man

I know but things like bone density, skeletal structure etc.... don't change because you introduce testosterone into your body because your DNA remains the same. Think about it like this the MMA fighter Cyborg has the structure of a man, put her against any MMA fighter with a similar muscular structure do you think she has any chance of overpowering them, beating them in a fight?

it's not a bodybuilding competition, women are structurally, biologically and psychologically different from men. I remember Chyna fighting Joey Buttafuco he should have lost, I was surprised that his natural advantages as a man were too much even for someone who did physical stuff for a living. Any guy off a barstool could beat most women. and although i've never thought too much about it, things like longer arms and wider shoulders, which men have more of as well as denser bones are things t therapy won't change, it's a dumb assed idea to have these mixed sex fights but they've been happening for awhile, i think my area might have had one of the first, we had a female boxer fight a male boxer, she won which tells you more about the opponent than how good she was. I've seen very good female boxers, champions even, in person and they can do a lot of things but the one thing i haven't seen much of is power.

His structure is very narrow and small. Look how short his arms are and how small his hands are.

He is legit. If he hadn't transitioned he could have been a very good female pro.

Cool stuff and all, but he better not get in an argument with Paulie Malignaggi and be constantly reminded for the rest of his career to "bring his balls."

Patricio seems to not his hard as the other guy

Yeah, but the other guy can't land anything and he has has a stiff enough jab to discourge advancement. His technique looks good.

He is legit. If he hadn't transitioned he could have been a very good female pro.

Dang they got a mexican taco vender to go easy on Patricio

This is messed up they allow this tranny to take testosterone injections but don't allow guys with low t to take TRT anymore.

The moment they feed this patrico manuel to a Orlando Salido type boxer its lights out.

Back