Pathetic Attempt of the UFC to discredit Aldo

This is for the hardcore Aldo fans that need to understand why I say the crazy shit I say. And also, the fact that I actually do like Aldo as a fighter, I'm a fan and I like him as a person, I think he's a good guy. I have nothing against him. It's just so easy to rile you hardcore Aldo fans up, you always walk into my traps. I don't mean the crazy stuff I say - I do believe McGregor is the man to beat him, but I don't mean it when I say Aldo is afraid of McGregor and wants nothing to do with him.

Anyway!

Well, it really is not that surprising, TS.

Aldo pulled out of the McGregor fight after the UFC spent a huge amount of money on that worldwide press/media tour - he also threatened to sue to the UFC (and Chael, but who cares about him these days, honestly?) as well, didn't he?

Aldo hasn't been making himself look very good these days, in my opinion. Pulling out of the biggest fight of the year by far after the UFC spent so much money on that tour, and then threatening to sue to the UFC or something.. I'm sure the UFC isn't very impressed with him right now.

It's whatever, though.

Aldo is the champion and arguably THE #1 fighter in the world. Not mentioning Aldo in a video on YouTube doesn't really mean anything. It's not like it lowers his stock in any way or something. I don't think Aldo would really give a fuck about that at all.

Don't worry, TS, if Aldo beats McGregor, then the UFC will have no choice but to give him all the recognition in the world. If they choose to still basically shit on him, then Aldo should just collect his paycheck and tell the UFC to go fuck themselves and go to Bellator or something, where he might end up being treated better.

I may be a huge McGregor fan and I have been saying that McGregor is going to beat him, but I have nothing against Aldo (I just like making his fans angry with the stuff I say) and he deserves nothing but respect from the UFC. He is their champion and is, again, arguably the #1 fighter in all of MMA right now. Aldo may get injured every now and then and have to pull out of fights, but everybody gets injured.

The UFC needs to understand that just because he got injured and as unfortunate as it is that he pulled out of the fight at 189 against McGregor after that huge press/media tour, the UFC (and the fans) need to understand that going into a fight with an injury and fighting someone like McGregor, it's just such a huge risk and it could cost you, big time. Think of Velasquez/dos Santos 1, Cain went into the cage after a long layoff due to a shoulder surgery, he had an injured knee and also had a messed up left elbow where the bone had to be scraped down after the fight.

Cain went in there in horrible shape and he was knocked out in 64 seconds. Then in the rematch, Cain came into the cage in much better shape, no injures and no long ass layoff, and look how he performed that night, and also in the rubber match.

An injury can really, really effect your performance. A lot of fans like to say it's an excuse, but those are the people that simply don't understand that injuries really do make a difference and can really make you perform badly.

McGregor came in with a knee injury against Chad Mendes and still ended up winning, but it really is just such a big risk to take. It can fuck your ability to perform up so much and could be a big reason why you lost, then when you have a rematch with no injuries, you perform far better and end up winning and stuff. Injuries are a big deal. The fact Aldo is the champion and stuff, going into a fight against somebody as dangerous as McGregor, it's just such a big risk that may not be worth taking because it can ruin your night very quickly.

Injuries should not be taken lightly. Fans really need to understand how injuries really can fuck things up for a fighter and that it's not always an excuse. Velasquez/dos Santos 1 is a perfect example of how an injury/injuries can effect a fighter.

I don't think Aldo deserves any hate for what he has done. He made the smarter decision, IMO. Think about it - when you have as much to lose as he does, pulling out of fights because of an injury can be the best decision you make, no matter how much money was on the line and stuff like that. I may say some crazy things, like saying 'Aldo is scared,' but I don't mean it, I'm just riling up his hardcore fans. I think he made the smart decision by pulling out.

I don't want to see an injured Aldo vs. an injured McGregor. I want to see them both in top shape, no present injuries, so we can see them perform at their very best, you know what I mean? Them without injuries vs. each other, them both in the best shape they can be in, all that, I'd rather see who is truly the better fighter when they're both healthy instead of who is the better fighter when they're both injured.

I don't dislike Aldo like some people think. I'm actually a fan of him. I enjoy watching him fight and I don't mind him as a person at all. I think he's a good guy. So, don't take everything seriously about what I say - I do believe McGregor is the man to beat him, but when I say "Aldo is scared, he wants nothing to do with Conor," I'm just trying to make his hardcore fans angry and it always works. The fact it always works is the reason I always do it, because it's so easy to get a rise out of them. They are walking right into my traps, they are falling for my pathetic trolling ability, making me succeed in what I wanted. :icon_twis

My apologies for the long post. I just had to get this point across.

This is for the hardcore Aldo fans that need to understand why I say the crazy shit I say. And also, the fact that I actually do like Aldo as a fighter, I'm a fan and I like him as a person, I think he's a good guy. I have nothing against him. It's just so easy to rile you hardcore Aldo fans up, you always walk into my traps. I don't mean the crazy stuff I say - I do believe McGregor is the man to beat him, but I don't mean it when I say Aldo is afraid of McGregor and wants nothing to do with him.

Anyway!

Aldo pulled out of the McGregor fight after the UFC spent a huge amount of money on that worldwide press/media tour - he also threatened to sue to the UFC (and Chael, but who cares about him these days, honestly?) as well, didn't he?

Aldo hasn't been making himself look very good these days, in my opinion. Pulling out of the biggest fight of the year by far after the UFC spent so much money on that tour, and then threatening to sue to the UFC or something.. I'm sure the UFC isn't very impressed with him right now.

It's whatever, though.

Aldo is the champion and arguably THE #1 fighter in the world. Not mentioning Aldo in a video on YouTube doesn't really mean anything. It's not like it lowers his stock in any way or something. I don't think Aldo would really give a fuck about that at all.

Don't worry, TS, if Aldo beats McGregor, then the UFC will have no choice but to give him all the recognition in the world. If they choose to still basically shit on him, then Aldo should just collect his paycheck and tell the UFC to go fuck themselves and go to Bellator or something, where he might end up being treated better.

I may be a huge McGregor fan and I have been saying that McGregor is going to beat him, but I have nothing against Aldo (I just like making his fans angry with the stuff I say) and he deserves nothing but respect from the UFC. He is their champion and is, again, arguably the #1 fighter in all of MMA right now. Aldo may get injured every now and then and have to pull out of fights, but everybody gets injured.

The UFC needs to understand that just because he got injured and as unfortunate as it is that he pulled out of the fight at 189 against McGregor after that huge press/media tour, the UFC (and the fans) need to understand that going into a fight with an injury and fighting someone like McGregor, it's just such a huge risk and it could cost you, big time. Think of Velasquez/dos Santos 1, Cain went into the cage after a long layoff due to a shoulder surgery, he had an injured knee and also had a messed up left elbow where the bone had to be scraped down after the fight.

Cain went in there in horrible shape and he was knocked out in 64 seconds. Then in the rematch, Cain came into the cage in much better shape, no injures and no long ass layoff, and look how he performed that night, and also in the rubber match.

An injury can really, really effect your performance. A lot of fans like to say it's an excuse, but those are the people that simply don't understand that injuries really do make a difference and can really make you perform badly.

McGregor came in with a knee injury against Chad Mendes and still ended up winning, but it really is just such a big risk to take. It can fuck your ability to perform up so much and could be a big reason why you lost, then when you have a rematch with no injuries, you perform far better and end up winning and stuff. Injuries are a big deal. The fact Aldo is the champion and stuff, going into a fight against somebody as dangerous as McGregor, it's just such a big risk that may not be worth taking because it can ruin your night very quickly.

Injuries should not be taken lightly. Fans really need to understand how injuries really can fuck things up for a fighter and that it's not always an excuse. Velasquez/dos Santos 1 is a perfect example of how an injury/injuries can effect a fighter.

I don't think Aldo deserves any hate for what he has done. He made the smarter decision, IMO. Think about it - when you have as much to lose as he does, pulling out of fights because of an injury can be the best decision you make, no matter how much money was on the line and stuff like that. I may say some crazy things, like saying 'Aldo is scared,' but I don't mean it, I'm just riling up his hardcore fans. I think he made the smart decision by pulling out.

I don't want to see an injured Aldo vs. an injured McGregor. I want to see them both in top shape, no present injuries, so we can see them perform at their very best, you know what I mean? Them without injuries vs. each other, them both in the best shape they can be in, all that, I'd rather see who is truly the better fighter when they're both healthy instead of who is the better fighter when they're both injured.

I don't dislike Aldo like some people think. I'm actually a fan of him. I enjoy watching him fight and I don't mind him as a person at all. I think he's a good guy. So, don't take everything seriously about what I say - I do believe McGregor is the man to beat him, but when I say "Aldo is scared, he wants nothing to do with Conor," I'm just trying to make his hardcore fans angry and it always works. The fact it always works is the reason I always do it, because it's so easy to get a rise out of them. They are walking right into my traps, they are falling for my pathetic trolling ability, making me succeed in what I wanted. :icon_twis

zBF4ylJRPm3RTfbVwkg5xz76LhiuJX16JcUO-629vookG6OUsT6TssEHxI44p_PFcZMbtUoTGx6xUvqOykE3wnyidoFZrYesRiVYoyt7BsYO14M=w492-h299-nc

Hahaha, that's awesome.

Did you just make that or did you just happen to find it somewhere?

You're right, but eh, I had to say it because I know most people don't really like reading long ass posts.. because they're lazy!!!!

The UFC went all in here. If Aldo wins and the part where the belt gets wrapped around his waist comes about, the Fertittas and Dana's heads may very well explode

Another poster described an understandable scenario where he came on short notice and it was the video poster's description mistake. Maybe the UFC/Zuffa is just being shitty. IMO Aldo should be given respect regardless and it should've been a point to make sure all stars were listed; Aldo is an accomplished veteran and legend, PPV draw power doesn't take away from that.

Almedia is not there, Aldo was the replacement. disgusting the way he has been treated.

Still doesn't make sense that they would have Thominhas while Aldo was available. He is the longest reigning brazillian champ and certainly the most popular.( although Werdum is closing in on him with his awesomness).

UFC being douchy.

Jesus man, the ufc and aldo are on bad terms right now, the ufc were probably surprised that aldo even showed up!

If it was a last min, change, I can totally see the ufc not updating the info. The ufc websites suck ass! Really terrible.

Lol I played half a rugby game with a fractured back and I'm currently training for my second amateur mma fight

And that means what's exactly? That your willing to potentially risk your long term health? Some people say its being tough, later in life they will realize it was just stupid. Most people later in life actually want to be able to walk without pain or play with their kids someday.

Anyway!....

and especially for that av...

WelllitFrayedFoxterrier.gif

Wow, that's petty. ̶E̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶D̶a̶n̶a̶ ̶W̶h̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶s̶.̶

As if you even wrote that.

Old bruise. US doctor confirmed it, not some shady Brazilian doctor.

Did anyone ever ask Aldo or his camp why the fuck they dealt with that phony doctor? Where's Ariel he'll take care of this...

He's a nobody. Yesterdays news.

Are you people really serious with this shit? When people say this I don't understand what the fuck they're talking about. Aldo is one of the best ever

Yet you don't see many people outraged by it so that really shows how much of a draw Aldo is.

??

This is the first I am hearing about this, as I am sure is true with many. It isn't "outrage" level disrespect but it was low class and what many people have come to expect from the UFC. What he draws isn't even remotely relevant.

Anyway!

It's whatever, though.

Oh geez man. Aldo brings in tougher sparring partners than McGregor. Think Conor could be a K-1 max champion like Andy Sauwer?

Aldo will trade a little with Conor then take him down and destroy him with his elite top game. Conor's bottom game is among the worst in the UFC. Aldo will.cruise to victory

Back