Pathetic Attempt of the UFC to discredit Aldo

Conor's could be worth 7 figures or more......but Aldo's belt if worth 7 defenses (or more). And thats what really matters, the real champ and goat of the division.

Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night homie.

Aldo fans are way more annoying than new McGregor fans.

You mean bruise.

That's a mean bruise.

jose-aldo-broken-rib-pictures.jpg

Also isn't going to fight Conor. Every time Aldo knows he's going to lose, he doesn't show up for the fight.

Old bruise. US doctor confirmed it, not some shady Brazilian doctor.

Why on earth are you assume the US doctor is less shady than a Brazilian doctor? There are an absurd amount of shady doctors in this country.

Old bruise. US doctor confirmed it, not some shady Brazilian doctor.
that us doctor has a reputation for letting fighters fight with staph infections and clearing them.... furthermore there's a reason dana white has refused to talk about this he's facing a lawsuit buddy, you nor me are the doctors that examined jose's rib so you have no real proof besides picking sides to which everyone supports your views? right or wrong?
that's what I thought.

Just finished watching the video, man the kids sure do love Aldo. Dude's an inspiration...

thats cool

great Q&A, rafael lookin pretty big, I know he's rehabbing his knee, but damn.

Jose Aldo is a paper champion and shouldn't be around fighters that work hard and actually fight their championship fights.

that us doctor has a reputation for letting fighters fight with staph infections and clearing them.... furthermore there's a reason dana white has refused to talk about this he's facing a lawsuit buddy, you nor me are the doctors that examined jose's rib so you have no real proof besides picking sides to which everyone supports your views? right or wrong?
that's what I thought.

LOL, did you read the reputation of the doctor that Hosay hired to say he cant fight? Keep reaching fanboy....

Jose Aldo is a paper champion and shouldn't be around fighters that work hard and actually fight their championship fights.

Haha Aldo has more title defenses than Conor does UFC fights. If Aldo isn't a LEGIT champion than no one is..

sherdog = No class .......show Jose Aldo some respect !!!!! Jose is a MMA legend and he will decide if he's ready to fight ....not you inbreed hicks or a fat bald promoter

I don't remember Conor beating Aldo ....to be the man ....wooooo ......you gotta beat the man

More like beat the child. Pulls out of fights for stub toes, calls the cops when the AC wants a urine sample, cries about IV ban, and complains about pay and reebok deals. Yes a child. Even is the size of a child.

It's refreshing to see the world is not populated by shertards. In the Q&A it's clear how much people love Aldo.

Back