Pathetic Attempt of the UFC to discredit Aldo

Conor KO'ed the guy that almost KO'ed Jose for his belt. Plus you know...fought for it.

You mean the guy that almost beat Conor by throwing him on his back and bashing his face with gnp while Conor cried to the ref for a stand up? Yeah. Aldo straight up KO'ed that guy. And Aldo did it in the 1st round. With a single strike.

It is pretty pathetic. Aldo has done a way better job of discrediting himself.

iFg55DY.gif

Its pretty clear that belt is worth 7 figures or more mate. Alot more then your boy Hosay.

Conor's could be worth 7 figures or more......but Aldo's belt if worth 7 defenses (or more). And thats what really matters, the real champ and goat of the division.

that's what he gets for the UFC pumping million dollars into marketing him and him canceling the show and making the ufc to scramble for another fighter, fuck aldo
oh look yet again another little mini dana white, cause if aldo doesn't make dana white money, fuck him right? cause being a fan of mma is not about watching good figths its about dana white making money, I can totally feel that if a fighter doesn't make your puppet master dana white happy fuck him, hell yea! real mma fan right here.

Conor's could be worth 7 figures or more......but Aldo's belt if worth 7 defenses (or more). And thats what really matters, the real champ and goat of the division.
this x1000....since when did mma 'fans' care so much about how much money they make someone else? Whole bunch of sheep being controlled by their puppet master dana white. Its actually sad to see these morons don't even have a brain to think for themselves. A real fan of mma knows Aldos worth is in the cage.

oh look yet again another little mini dana white, cause if aldo doesn't make dana white money, fuck him right? cause being a fan of mma is not about watching good figths its about dana white making money, I can totally feel that if a fighter doesn't make your puppet master dana white happy fuck him, hell yea! real mma fan right here.

How about the fans who spent a few grand buying tickets, a hotel, and travel to see Aldo fight? They have been screwed over many a time.

Since the MMA business boils down to pleasing the fans, any time a guy is a business liability, it follows that he isn't that great for fans either.

this x1000....since when did mma 'fans' care so much about how much money they make someone else? Whole bunch of sheep being controlled by their puppet master dana white. Its actually sad to see these morons don't even have a brain to think for themselves. A real fan of mma knows Aldos worth is in the cage.

I am surprised by this mentality myself. I have no issues with Conor making a lot of money and I think its great. I hope that he did make 10 mill for this fight, it great for the sport for these guys to be making equal to some of the high paid boxers and other athletes.

But since when does that mean more then actually being the champ and having multiple defenses. I would think that mma fans are smart enough to say money is great but being the legit champ means more.

I am surprised by this mentality myself. I have no issues with Conor making a lot of money and I think its great. I hope that he did make 10 mill for this fight, it great for the sport for these guys to be making equal to some of the high paid boxers and other athletes.

But since when does that mean more then actually being the champ and having multiple defenses. I would think that mma fans are smart enough to say money is great but being the legit champ means more.

Fans trying to watch Aldo have a right to be upset with him not showing up to scheduled fights. There is reason there is little outrage over Aldo not getting enough airtime. He doesn't deserve the publicity if he keeps screwing the fans over.

Yes, he is a great fighter and has shown amazing P4P elite skill. He doesn't win over most fans because of his unprofessional;ism of not being able to make it to a certain card. I feel bad for any Aldo fans flying from Brazil to UFC 189 only to find out Aldo had pulled out of a card yet again.

How about the fans who spent a few grand buying tickets, a hotel, and travel to see Aldo fight? They have been screwed over many a time.

Since the MMA business boils down to pleasing the fans, any time a guy is a business liability, it follows that he isn't that great for fans either.
I can feel that, but that doesn't suddenly mean 'fuck aldo' he got injured it happens, Aldo doesn't control whether he gets injured or not.
how about jon jones pulling out of that event with sonnen? nobody's saying fuck jon jones he sucks chael sonnen is the goat....do you see my point or?
if you're a mma fan you should care about how exciting a fighter is aldo is a great fighter that's pretty much the end of the story, you hate him cause he doesn't make dana white happy im not sure if you're a mma fan or a dana white fanboy.
at the end of the day jon jones refused to fight chael but he still showed why he is the champion which is all that matters to me, life isn't burger king you cant always have it your way..

Last edited:
Fans trying to watch Aldo have a right to be upset with him not showing up to scheduled fights. There is reason there is little outrage over Aldo not getting enough airtime. He doesn't deserve the publicity if he keeps screwing the fans over.

Yes, he is a great fighter and has shown amazing P4P elite skill. He doesn't win over most fans because of his unprofessional;ism of not being able to make it to a certain card. I feel bad for any Aldo fans flying from Brazil to UFC 189 only to find out Aldo had pulled out of a card yet again.
if you're a fan of aldo you want to see him fight at 100% not injured to the point where he cant make weight.
if he cant make weight=non title fight.
im sure the fans that flew over from brazil still had a kickass time watching that card.

Jose Aldo:

Pulls out of 5/8 title fights , pulls out of the biggest card in UFC history, complains about his pay, brags of not following simple rules made by his employer (UFC); expects to be considered a champ and shown on promo

lol

if you're a fan of aldo you want to see him fight at 100% not injured to the point where he cant make weight.
if he cant make weight=non title fight.
im sure the fans that flew over from brazil still had a kickass time watching that card.

I'm sorry but nobody is ever 100% it the nature of not just this sport, but all sports. Saying Aldo needs to be 100% is a total cop out. He should and could have shown up

I'm sorry but nobody is ever 100% it the nature of not just this sport, but all sports. Saying Aldo needs to be 100% is a total cop out. He should and could have shown up

So you expected aldo to fight with the injury he had?

I can feel that, but that doesn't suddenly mean 'fuck aldo' he got injured it happens, Aldo doesn't control whether he gets injured or not.
how about jon jones pulling out of that event with sonnen? nobody's saying fuck jon jones he sucks chael sonnen is the goat....do you see my point or?
if you're a mma fan you should care about how exciting a fighter is aldo is a great fighter that's pretty much the end of the story, you hate him cause he doesn't make dana white happy im not sure if you're a mma fan or a dana white fanboy.
at the end of the day jon jones refused to fight chael but he still showed why he is the champion which is all that matters to me, life isn't burger king you cant always have it your way..
Jones didn't pull out, Hendo did.
...& anyone who paid for tickets to that event were reimbursed.

This is also the FIFTH time Aldo has forced one of his fights to be rescheduled.

Nice try

Last edited:
100 percent meaning he can make weight and train, you saying he could have is just a speculation and that's A FACT.
he KNOWS whether or not he could make weight or not.

Jones didn't pull out, Hendo did.
...& anyone who paid for tickets to that event were reimbursed.

This is also the FIFTH time Aldo has forced one of his fights to be rescheduled.

Nice try
and does that change the fact jones pulled out of a fight with sonnen? as in hendo pulled out, then sonnen came to save the event, then jones refused to fight sonnen and the whole event was cancelled? because jones decided to not fight sonnen.. do you not remember dana flaming jones and greg Jackson for that? and jones wasn't even injured. it would be like Connor pulling out after he found out Mendes is the substitute.
oh youre a glass half empty type of guy huh? let me show you my perspective you ready? aldo is the longest reinging ufc champ, p4p best fighter in the world, and might have pulled out of 5 fights but STILL defends his title on average twice a year more then any other champ.
nice try.

I had no idea Aldo was on this Q&A wasn't even gonna watch until now.

Spoken like a true coach potato.

I had no idea Aldo was on this Q&A wasn't even gonna watch until now.

Spoken like a true coach potato.

Lol I played half a rugby game with a fractured back and I'm currently training for my second amateur mma fight

I don't think there was anything sudden about it. He has been pulling out of fights at the last minute for years, and the last time before this he sank a card doing it. Sure, people talk about "bad for business" but it was also bad for any fans who scheduled a vacation around attending that card.

Also, I agree that injuries happen. However, it raised plenty of eyebrows that Aldo was sparring hard so close to the biggest fight of his career.

You are misremembering. Everyone was saying "fuck Jon Jones' after the 151 debacle. Aldo has taken a fraction of the heat Jones took.

The "if you are an MMA fan, you should" argument is weak. There are a lot of different kinds of MMA fans with lots of different priorities and interest.

Aldo is a fantastic fighter. One of the best I have ever watched, but that is not the end of the story. He only shows up to his UFC fights half the time. You keep making this about Dana White, but you forget that for all his flaws, White's greed often makes him far more amenable to fan desire than fighters are. As a fan, insomuch as I am frustrated with Aldo's extreme lack of reliability, I agree with Dana White on this narrow subject.

Casuals don't even know who he is...

As soon as he's done ducking and fights Conor, he'll probably get released.

Back