Pathetic Attempt of the UFC to discredit Aldo

xFeeLPaiN

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghdaGZ3_qsw

Theyve put RDA and Werdum in the title of this video but NOT Jose Aldo. Aldo was as much part of this Q&A as the other 2 champs, sad attempt of the ufc to discredit or punish Aldo

Edit: They didnt even mention him in the description! " UFC Superstars Fabricio Werdum, Rafael dos Anjos and Thomas Almeida take the stage to answer fan questions before the stars of UFC 190 hit the scale. "

I didn't watch the whole thing, but was Almeida even there?

Didn't his lawyer contact the UFC and threaten them with a defamation lawsuit?

I don't see them doing him any favors for the time being.

If the Ufc was not so often petty I would think that this was an innocent mistake.

That' not Aldo, you noob. It's Thomas Almeida.

meanwhile, UFC Facebook page is regarding to Conor as UFC Champion :D

The only logical thing I can think of is Thomas Almeida was scheduled to be in that but couldn't make it so they got Aldo on short notice and the person who posted it to youtube didn't bother to update the title and description.

Wow, that's petty. Even for Dana White standards.

The only logical thing I can think of is Thomas Almeida was scheduled to be in that but couldn't make it so they got Aldo on short notice and the person who posted it to youtube didn't bother to update the title and description.

I think that the Ufc can often be petty and pretty shitty.
However your explanation or something similar probably is more logical.

It is pretty pathetic. Aldo has done a way better job of discrediting himself.

Seriously, the guy is the most accomplished champ the UFC has right now. Crap like this really reinforces the stereotype of this being a pseudo-sport...

Still doesn't make sense that they would have Thominhas while Aldo was available. He is the longest reigning brazillian champ and certainly the most popular.( although Werdum is closing in on him with his awesomness).

UFC being douchy.

Dfw

gregor fans seem happy tho lol maybe that paper belt looking a little less fake

Yet you don't see many people outraged by it so that really shows how much of a draw Aldo is.

Back