Pat Cummings vs Fedor

Call me crazy, but I never thought Fedor was a great striker...To me that's like saying Wandy was a great striker...I think they were/are very similar in the fact that they threw with reckless abandon and always swung for the fences. It's just the fact that when they hit you, they hurt you.

You're crazy. His punches were not straight punches but his ability to be on target with his overhand strikes was second to none. He put his entire body behind his strikes which is why he was folding people throughout his reign.

I'm saying if Fedor doesn't connect, what happens.

Because, knock outs can/cannot happen. Yeah, Fedor probably beats him, but the stylewise, I think Cummings is the prototypical mould of a fighter who was going to beat Fedor.

Not gonna lie, I chuckled.

lol we have now officially had Fedor vs Everybody in Sherdog threads

Well.. he outstruck Prime Crocop standing. I think he was an impressive striker.

Indeed, he was an impressive striker...but not on Crocops level!

Lets be real, the reason his striking was as effective as it was against Crocop, was because of the threat of the takedown. Lets not make it out to be as though it was a standup fight only!

For the record...I do believe Fedor is the most complete, greatest fighter ever!

why even think of making this fight..... Fedor would ko pat in the 1st tho.

I love Fedor, but I'm going to go ahead and wait to see what he looks like in his first fight back after so long to judge who he can beat and what he's capable of doing wherever he fights.

Back