Pat Barry washin' dishes

Sherdog logic

Guy dances while washing dishes, takes all his close off = DAMN HE IS SO COOL.

You can post a picture of a fighter pretty much doing anything on this site and people GOBBLE it up.

Pic of Wandy playing pogs

Sherdog Reaction:

LOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!11!111

drha.jpg

What's not to love? That is one loveable goofball and you god damn know you would be counting down the days, if this was a friend you were going to meet.

I bet he has some wicked jokes.

i notice at the gym. the second worse guy at the gym aggressively tries to teach the worse person what to do. no one listens.

if i were better at videos, i would embed the video from family guy where the dwarf picks up the crispix prouldy from the shelf when the midgets cant reach it

Ya i was going to tell him to stfu but why bother.He would point out that it's not actually a word.

What did pat mean in his post fight speech when he said "I'm still winning 2 to 1 cheick"

Anyone that doesn't like Pat is an unhappy, bitter person deep down in their soul.

What did pat mean in his post fight speech when he said "I'm still winning 2 to 1 cheick"

im guessing he's joking about since pat kinda knocked cheick "out" two times while he only went out once ha

im guessing he's joking about since pat kinda knocked cheick "out" two times while he only went out once ha

Yeah thats probably it, it's cool he jokes about it because the feeling of being so close to winning then losing on a mistake is terrible.

This. Also, he acts ridiculous. Crying about the Connecticut thing. He also ripped his arm away from the doc or official who tried to check on him after the fight. And pushed a ref another time. If Jones, Bisping, Diaz, or Rory had done these things there would be a dozen threads on it.

Wow.That shooting was fucking terrible, alot of people cried about it even the President. Wow he ripped his arm away FUCKING terrible. That happens damn near every fight. Pushed a ref, you mean Dean? Heat of the moment he apologized, Barry even admitted he did know he did that and Dean wasn't even phased by it.

The reason Barry isn't getting threads about him because he is genuine, nice, and fun person unlike Jones the drunk, ego central, selfish. Bisping who talks shit about everyone. Diaz oh please you can write a Christmas list of the bad shit (on purpose) he has done. Didn't Rory want to kill BJ? Can't even compare Barry to these guys.

Wow.That shooting was fucking terrible, alot of people cried about it even the President. Wow he ripped his arm away FUCKING terrible. That happens damn near every fight. Pushed a ref, you mean Dean? Heat of the moment he apologized, Barry even admitted he did know he did that and Dean wasn't even phased by it.

The reason Barry isn't getting threads about him because he is genuine, nice, and fun person unlike Jones the drunk, ego central, selfish. Bisping who talks shit about everyone. Diaz oh please you can write a Christmas list of the bad shit (on purpose) he has done. Didn't Rory want to kill BJ? Can't even compare Barry to these guys.

Yeah, the people crying are the ones who actually lost loved ones or are from the community. The President is a fraud and politician who has killed far more children than this kid from Connecticut. Did you cry over this thing in Connecticut? Did anybody you know cry? Of course not. Did you cry over hurricane Sandy over tons of other events that have bigger death tolls that happen everyday? No, of course not.

Pushing a ref and ripping away from a doctor is classless, and he has a habit of doing these kind of things. I've seen few, if any fighters be a dick like that to a doctor. It hardly happens all the time. He's also not funny and tries too hard. He's like Julian Lane, but at least Lane is drunk while acting like that.

This. Also, he acts ridiculous. Crying about the Connecticut thing. He also ripped his arm away from the doc or official who tried to check on him after the fight. And pushed a ref another time. If Jones, Bisping, Diaz, or Rory had done these things there would be a dozen threads on it.

*hugs JonesBones*

Pushing a ref and ripping away from a doctor is classless, and he has a habit of doing these kind of things...

"... get some fans"

Back