Pat Barry washin' dishes

Pat Barry, if you don't like him, then fuck you.

Fuck me if you want, but I fucking hate PAT HD BARRY. Something about him, he tries to hard and is not really himself. Tries to be funny as well, and he ain't funny.

Fuck me if you want, but I fucking hate PAT HD BARRY. Something about him, he tries to hard and is not really himself. Tries to be funny as well, and he ain't funny.

This. Also, he acts ridiculous. Crying about the Connecticut thing. He also ripped his arm away from the doc or official who tried to check on him after the fight. And pushed a ref another time. If Jones, Bisping, Diaz, or Rory had done these things there would be a dozen threads on it.

Jesus fuck man. I'm a highschool drop out. I don't have the best grammar or spelling abilities and sometimes can't string a sentence together worth dog shit, but.......

And this is elementary...........

To and too are TWO different things. Did you drop out of school in the 2nd grade? Shit! It's not just you, half if Sherdog does it.

Who da fuck gives a shit man, leave him alone. This is Sherdog. I don't come here to worry about people's grammar.

This. Also, he acts ridiculous. Crying about the Connecticut thing. He also ripped his arm away from the doc or official who tried to check on him after the fight. And pushed a ref another time. If Jones, Bisping, Diaz, or Rory had done these things there would be a dozen threads on it.

He posted that he was sorry about that on his Twitter account.

Sherdog logic

Guy dances while washing dishes, takes all his close off = DAMN HE IS SO COOL.

He really should hire a maid. Certain dish soaps can soften the hands irreversibly leading to an overall decreased punch impact and a greater risk of injury to hands and knuckles.

the career-ending "dishpan-hands"

WOW LOOK A PRO FIGHTER IS DOING NORMAL DAY TO DAY THINGS. idiots.

That's just it, he's not trying. It comes naturally for him. People that it doesn't come naturally too would have to try to act like him (likeable guy) and therefore think he has to try too.
It's OK, your just not a naturally likable and funny person.

Oh man the way he washed those dishes! Fuck ha ha ha washin dishes like a crazy man! How can you not like his crazy dish washin! LMAO!!! Dishes LOL

That's just it, he's not trying. It comes naturally for him. People that it doesn't come naturally too would have to try to act like him (likeable guy) and therefore think he has to try too.
It's OK, your just not a naturally likable and funny person.

Whatever Mr funny guy. Guess, you're that naturally funny guy at work. Sorry, I mean school.

That large ass.... where all the explosive strength comes from

Back