Pat Barry washin' dishes

Hank%20dat%20ass.png

Pat trys to hard getting fans to like him

Pat Barry, if you don't like him, then fuck you.

hes the absolute man. i cant think about a guy who just seems more genuine and wears his heart out on his sleeve each time he fights then this guy. he's nowhere near one of the best fighters in the UFC but i'd say he's easily one of the most likable and i wish him well on every bout.

when he was speaking about the CT tragedy, i found it really emotional actually.

Imo he tries to hard to be funny.

Love the tight whities. I will always be rooting for Barry over any and all heavyweight fighters.

I miss the outlandish karate poses he used to make when out in public. Funny stuff.

He really should hire a maid. Certain dish soaps can soften the hands irreversibly leading to an overall decreased punch impact and a greater risk of injury to hands and knuckles.

Imo he tries to hard to be funny.

Jesus fuck man. I'm a highschool drop out. I don't have the best grammar or spelling abilities and sometimes can't string a sentence together worth dog shit, but.......

And this is elementary...........

To and too are TWO different things. Did you drop out of school in the 2nd grade? Shit! It's not just you, half if Sherdog does it.

That's the 2nd time he's been in his undies on Youtube. I sorta like HD, but come on Pat... No need for that.

How could I not like this guy? Because I don't find dudes washing dishes in their underwear funny?

Jesus fuck man. I'm a highschool drop out. I don't have the best grammar or spelling abilities and sometimes can't string a sentence together worth dog shit, but.......

And this is elementary...........

To and too are TWO different things. Did you drop out of school in the 2nd grade? Shit! It's not just you, half if Sherdog does it.

i notice at the gym. the second worse guy at the gym aggressively tries to teach the worse person what to do. no one listens.

if i were better at videos, i would embed the video from family guy where the dwarf picks up the crispix prouldy from the shelf when the midgets cant reach it

i notice at the gym. the second worse guy at the gym aggressively tries to teach the worse person what to do. no one listens.

if i were better at videos, i would embed the video from family guy where the dwarf picks up the crispix prouldy from the shelf when the midgets cant reach it

I have seen the light.

Back