Pat Barry vs Roy Nelson?

Nelson is higher in the food chain, I'd rather see him fight someone in the top 5.

Barry would lose. Roy Nelson's not going to get KO'd and he has the advantage on the ground.

Dude Pat Barry can KO any man with his hands or feet but I do see Roy winning. Roy has been TKO'd before.

Roy would submit him VERY fast.

UFC is going to be more selective about Barry's opponents, they know his popularity and how exciting he is. Standup guys only is how they will try to match him up.

Roy would submit him VERY fast.

UFC is going to be more selective about Barry's opponents, they know his popularity and how exciting he is. Standup guys only is how they will try to match him up.

SDR has 3 sub victories to his credit and had many attempts on Barry so ...

Worst possible fight you could pick for Barry. Someone who can school him on the ground, has an iron chin AND also has KO power. Plus Barry is one of the few heavyweights Nelson could actually out muscle.

Barry could win by what? Decision? Barry is not hitting harder than JDS.

Nelson could win via anything.

Worst possible fight you could pick for Barry. Someone who can school him on the ground, has an iron chin AND also has KO power. Plus Barry is one of the few heavyweights Nelson could actually out muscle.

Barry could win by what? Decision?

Nelson could win via anything.

But who has kicked Nelson in the legs the way Barry would?

But who has kicked Nelson in the legs the way Barry would?

You might as well be asking who has kicked JDS in the legs the way Barry would. Or who has kicked Cain in the legs the way Barry would. Its still a horrible matchup for him. A fantasy scenario where he changes his game completely doesn't change that.

You might as well be asking who has kicked JDS in the legs the way Barry would. Or who has kicked Cain in the legs the way Barry would. Its still a horrible matchup for him. A fantasy scenario where he changes his game completely doesn't change that.

What's so horrible about the match up?

Roy's advantage is on the ground, Barry's is on the feet

To use Shertard logic:

Barry just brutally KOd a Muay Thai champ (or whatever the fuck SDR is) so what's Roy got for Barry on the feet?

I'm good I want HD to get one more win before he loses again :icon_chee.

I like both fighters allot but I think Big Country would take this easy. Big Country vs Daniel Cormier, battle of the beer guts, I think would be much more competitive.

Back