Pat Barry vs Mourad Bouzidi @ glory 20

You are obviously not a real fighter, have never fought or don't know what you are talking about! In all Muay Thai or Kickboxing especially HW or LHW nobody has a chin for the amount of punching, kicking, elbowing, kneeing power that those weight classes can posses. If you don't get KO or TKO your not fighting. Trust me.

Yes there are fighters who don't get ko'd and especially not the way Barry does, outcold and not in as often and not in sucha short period of time and not against the level of opponents Barry got stopped against.
What kind of dumb shit is that "if you don't get ko'd you are not fighting" seriously how can you even say such a dumb thing.
Remy Bonjasky got stopped 2 times and he was never ever out as badly as Barry was in those stoppage loses happened with a gap of about 10 years.
Even Badr Hari who egts stopped often wasn't out COLD as often as Barry was.
And there are plenty of HW boxers who never got stopped or at least never ko'd.
Barry never got stopped at all in years he said he hadn't even been ko'd in sparring never ever and then he went and got ko'd and in really bad fashion at least once a year that is not normal and certainly not a good sign

F*** , rly bad matchup for Andrei! :icon_evil

At least if he manages to win this, he will get a well deserved attention being one of the greatest fighters;

Ya I think Vakhitov is too tactical while packing power for Andrei to overcome. He's gonna have to land some big shot out of nowhere. Good to see Artem back.

Barrett wins tourney,varga wins title and i hope barry ko's bouzidi in 1st round

Sure is a lot of hate for Barry.

Sure is a lot of hate for Barry.

I was/am a huge fan but he has technically regressed horribly he is much much worse than when he joined the UFC, his chin seems to have cracked for good and especially his defence has become horrible and that's just not a good combination.
He also still trains at grudge where he has with all due respect no trainers or sparring partners worthy for a pure striker.
At this poitn I just want him to retire compare his fights now to his early kickboxing fights and early MMA fights and it is like day and night and getting knocked out as regularly as he gets just isn't healthy

Barrett wins tourney,varga wins title and i hope barry ko's bouzidi in 1st round

i think Barrett-Marcus is such a dumb piece of matchmaking. The loser is either on an 0-3 run or 0-2 for 2 in Glory

and yeah we're all europeans on here mostly (...i think?...) but opening up the US market will boost the $$$ in the sport (unless japan suddenly revives and Fuji floods more delicious yen into the sport) so i think matching North Americans off against each other with such potential outcome is silly.

Although, this isnt the UFC, nobody is like "He's 0-2! cut him!" and we could get a war like Schilling Marcus III .... which would be nice

also this is an All-Jamaica Match

Ya why doesn't Glory dish out some Pride style one sided beatdowns for their stars from time to time? I'm all about having the best matchup as possible but sometimes you gotta have showcase fights otherwise you diminish your best guys star power.

Ya why doesn't Glory dish out some Pride style one sided beatdowns for their stars from time to time? I'm all about having the best matchup as possible but sometimes you gotta have showcase fights otherwise you diminish your best guys star power.

This.

Follow the SuperKombat model :) wait til spong sees that.

i think Barrett-Marcus is such a dumb piece of matchmaking. The loser is either on an 0-3 run or 0-2 for 2 in Glory

and yeah we're all europeans on here mostly (...i think?...) but opening up the US market will boost the $$$ in the sport (unless japan suddenly revives and Fuji floods more delicious yen into the sport) so i think matching North Americans off against each other with such potential outcome is silly.

Although, this isnt the UFC, nobody is like "He's 0-2! cut him!" and we could get a war like Schilling Marcus III .... which would be nice

also this is an All-Jamaica Match

Agree stupid match making. The winner of that fight wins tourney

Thats not true....it uses biased judges aswell..

Not anymore, watch Spetcu vs. Jansen, Spetcu vs. Hamza or Ciobanu vs. Jallon (decisions against won matches by the locals). They eliminated this, moreover you"ll be able to vote online or via phone as a fan in 2015.

Only B Stoica vs. Loren was questionable but that referee was fined and banned for some fights. Watch Stoica vs. Quitusisa (that was after the Loren fight, so they learned) and Stoica vs. Bugaenko what fair decisions they had. Not even extra-rounds.

I can also say the same about the Glory"s paper champion Rico Verhoeven or about the North American wins.

Amrani will beat Varga, trust me.

i can't wait for that fight

i think Varga has the tools to win but i am inclined to agree with you because i think if we look at Varga vs Oblonksy, you can see Varga can be drawn into a war, instead of following a gameplan, and that will suit Amrani

but the fitness advantage lies with Varga i think. I really dont know-- for me its a very interesting fight

Back