Pat Barry vs Mourad Bouzidi @ glory 20

Buakaw is that famous? Like Hari? I feel like nobody is still like Badr.

exactly. So people can either deal with it or cry about it. I wish i was paid more money, yknow? Maybe if i wrote about, i dont know, some financial shit for Bloomberg i might get more coin. Kickboxing is what it is, the end
Lies. You and Dave Walsh are making it out like a bandit.

Is barry still with Trevor Wittman? because no disrespect but that's not the place to train pure striking

Finally someone agrees. It's not his skills or chin that is lacking, it's training with high level guys.

He has looked like crap the moment he got with him. Even the couple of wins he has had was not impressive looking at all.

Bouzidi is the favorite, but it's still a winnable fight for Barry, Bouzidi isn't known for his finesse or air-tight defense and if there's anything Barry actually can do - it's hitting hard.

he doesn't have the chin to be a decent HW imo.

You are obviously not a real fighter, have never fought or don't know what you are talking about! In all Muay Thai or Kickboxing especially HW or LHW nobody has a chin for the amount of punching, kicking, elbowing, kneeing power that those weight classes can posses. If you don't get KO or TKO your not fighting. Trust me.

You are obviously not a real fighter, have never fought or don't know what you are talking about! In all Muay Thai or Kickboxing especially HW or LHW nobody has a chin for the amount of punching, kicking, elbowing, kneeing power that those weight classes can posses. If you don't get KO or TKO your not fighting. Trust me.
plenty of HWs don't get koed like Barry does, plus they have a ground game AND improving standup.

It was a good event. Like the Cosmo and Reigan fight. Schevcenko was impressive as well. Marco Pique was on fire too

Barry arguably lost that fight last night and won via name value and crowd reaction alone.

Bouzidi is going to carve him up. It's not gonna be pretty.

What about the superfights? At Glory 19 and Glory 20, we have Ristie vs. Moxon vs. Stoica vs. Vakhitov respectively.

Are they also broadcasts?

Fucking idiots, when we will already know the results. I would even pay for this.

Back