Pat Barry @ UFC 175 press conference...

Oh look Pat Barry is trying to be the centre of attention again...

He should do what the rest of the nothings in this thread do when someone is talking shit about them, act like a coward, let build up inside them and take it out on people on the Internet.

Acting like he came to the conference just to talk to dana. The amount of insecurity on here is sad.

Looks normal to me! He's just a character

TS have you ever heard Pat Barry talk before?? this is pretty normal lol

People need to read between the lines: Brock Lesnar saying Pat Barry should retire is Brock Lesnar saying Pat Barry should come on over to WWE where the real money is at

Ha the look on Dana's face, in his head was saying "oh you motherfucker you!". Then he answered with "I didnt call you either" which was just a blurt of a brainfart. Kept it minimal and tried to make light of it with "Brock loves you". Caught rapid Dana!

Im glad others are FINALLY getting off this guys sack and seeing him for what he actually be.

Pat definitely seemed off to me personally. Not punch drunk off... just off.

calling dana on his bullshit. hah. love me some pat.

Pat definitely seemed a little off. But he's in Vegas, not fighting, and likely having a blast. I'd personally be drinking, I'm sure he was. If not, then yes; those last couple ko's have started to cause some trouble for him. For as decent a striker as he is, at heavyweight, he just gets caught and put out to much....especially when his "expertise" is in striking. Pat Barry retiring is a total must at this point. Don't want to go the Gary Goodridge route :(

[YT]QgovwPbGD2M[/YT]
@ 47:05 mark
Is it just me or does he seem extra fucked up in the head slow? It's pretty sad honestly.

He just called dana on 1 out of his 1000 lies..... this month

Back