Pat Barry @ UFC 175 press conference...

He seemed more serious in that clip.

There are videos of Pat Barry 2 years ago acting a fool and doing more quirky gestures than that video.

lol. Well yeah, he is even more desperate now. The guy showed up at a UFC press conference, after being cut, and is still trying to grab the spotlight. It was embarrassing before, now it has gotten even worse.

Btw, both Barry and Dana are ESFP. They are the same personality type. "The performers". They both always want the spotlight, and put their own feelings, above logic, other people's feelings, etc. That is what ESFP do. They are considered the least intelligent, and least introspective type. What you see is what you get. There is nothing more to them.

Judging by this 20 second clip.

My expert analysis is that Barry has 2-4 months to live.

3664528-5059441657-78793.gif

Did Dana ever say that Brock called Pat to tell him to retire?
I'm pretty sure Brock rang Dana to say that.

I won't watch the clip because I can't take what I guess is awkward as fuck, but if that's what Pat called him out on then yes, he is wrong. Dana said that Brock called Dana and asked him to make Pat retire but Dana said "what can he do" or something like that.

Even tho i dont exactly know why Brock would call Dana to ask him to have Pat retire, i dont know why Dana would lie about that. Dana lies a ton, but this particular one doesnt make much sense to me.

Another sherdog over analyzation.

Barry's not sounding like Larry Holmes.

He's always funny and weird like that, if you followed his youtube channel and IG you would see he's like that. Not boring at all unlike all of you shertards.

that shit was jus awkward. Seemed like the crowd didnt even kno who the fuck he was. Dana treated him like he was jus some crazy man

Naaa, I don't think so. At the very least I think he'd make an excellent coach someday! Besides...he had that scary dude rocked in his Glory fight. It's just that he needs to tone it down on the first round rushing imo... :/

lol. Well yeah, he is even more desperate now. The guy showed up at a UFC press conference, after being cut, and is still trying to grab the spotlight. It was embarrassing before, now it has gotten even worse.

Btw, both Barry and Dana are ESFP. They are the same personality type. "The performers". They both always want the spotlight, and put their own feelings, above logic, other people's feelings, etc. That is what ESFP do. They are considered the least intelligent, and least introspective type. What you see is what you get. There is nothing more to them.

Yawn. If you honestly feel Pat Barry and Dana are even in the same stratosphere of personality then I'd suggest you thoroughly review how seriously you take this whole typing thing.

Pat's not a shitty person. I don't know why you and so many other people on Sherdog think he is. Sure, he's a strange guy and this particular appearance was tough to watch, but I really wouldn't say Pat puts his attention-seeking proclivities above other people's feelings. Nor does he necessarily hurt anyone with his behaviour. In fact, I would say generally that he's an extremely sensitive and empathetic person. I sincerely hope he's not suffering any neurological problems from his fighting career, but this video tells us very little.

Yawn. If you honestly feel Pat Barry and Dana are even in the same stratosphere of personality then I'd suggest you thoroughly review how seriously you take this whole typing thing.

Pat's not a shitty person. I don't know why you and so many other people on Sherdog think he is. Sure, he's a strange guy and this particular appearance was tough to watch, but I really wouldn't say Pat puts his attention-seeking proclivities above other people's feelings. Nor does he necessarily hurt anyone with his behaviour. In fact, I would say generally that he's an extremely sensitive and empathetic person. I sincerely hope he's not suffering any neurological problems from his fighting career, but this video tells us very little.

Neither is a shitty person.

Actually, you can see that in the video. It wasn't the time, or the place. You can tell Barry pays no attention to his environment, to feel out its appropriateness, just like Dana. Him and Dana both always embarrass themselves without even knowing it, a classic ESFP trait. He was putting his feelings over Dana's. He was making Dana uncomfy.

Both are actually good natured though. If you were to talk to Dana, like irl, I doubt he would be a dick. He has enthusiasm, and likes to perform. If you never saw him in a UFC context, he would come across much better I'm sure.

Homer Simpson is another ESFP. All these guys have big hearts, but can embarrass themselves with their feelings.

lol, this Myers Briggs personality shit is one step away from horoscope signs.

Did Dana ever say that Brock called Pat to tell him to retire?
I'm pretty sure Brock rang Dana to say that.

What Pat was saying was that if he and Brock WERE friends (which is what Dana White said Brock said), why would Brock call Dana White? Why wouldn't he just call or text Pat?

Back