Pat Barry @ UFC 175 press conference...

Oh nice one of our very own sherdoggers has spoken with Brock himself to confirm. What else did Brock say?

Dana has about as much credibility as a wet dish towel, same as you, me, and everyone else on sherdog.:icon_neut

And we all know how much he loves making up stories. The "Juliana Pena debacle" for example.

Ehh just seems like a really silly thing to lie about.

"Dana said he ate a bagel for breakfast this morning, no way he ate a bagel"

Ehh just seems like a really silly thing to lie about.

"Dana said he ate a bagel for breakfast this morning, no way he ate a bagel"

Judging by the reaction it got from Barry, pretty sure it smelled of bullshit. If Brock was going to tell a guy to retire, he wouldn't tell Dana White to tell that guy to retire. The kind of guy Brock is...He'd tell Barry himself.lol

Welp none of us know Brock personally, except you. I guess we'll have to take your word for it.

I've been a Pat Barry fan since his kickboxing days. I've seen plenty of his interviews before, but he looks more off in this than ever before.

Confirmation bias is a real thing

seems like the same crazy animated mother fucker i've always loved.

He seemed more serious in that clip.

There are videos of Pat Barry 2 years ago acting a fool and doing more quirky gestures than that video.

"I didn't call you either"

Ouch haha, deep cuts the knife.

Too many shertards think they're experts and detecting brain damage via a 20 second clip.

Pretty hilarious if you ask me.

seriously...and this looks like the normal pat barry if you've ever seen him talking. he's very awkward.....

hahaha chael owned the conference as always

Can't say I blame the guy for acting a little weirder than usual with how his fighting career has been going lately. He seems to have already reached his peak in the sport and he's struggling to stay relevant.

I love all the Neurologists in this thread saying he is slow and or brain damaged based off a short conversation with Dana.

Back