Pat Barry @ UFC 175 press conference...

MUSTKILL

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
[YT]QgovwPbGD2M[/YT]
@ 47:05 mark
Is it just me or does he seem extra fucked up in the head slow? It's pretty sad honestly.

Looks normal to me. Dana sure did get red and seem nervous though...

Really awkward. Barry trying to inject himself, out of the blue. lol at showing up at press conferences and bringing himself up. my god..

as long as he can still do the techno Viking, he isn't slowing down

That was real fuckin' awkward. I feel bad for the guy, knowing that he's still young and his fight career is over.

Calling out Dana on his BS statements. I loved it, but that was a sure fire way of never getting another chance in the UFC.lol

That was so random, I was so shocked when B........

BROCK LESNAR DEFEATED THE STREAK AT WRESTLEMANIA.

qMOKX.gif

Maybe a little drunk? Or maybe he's just odd and quirky already.

[YT]QgovwPbGD2M[/YT]
@ 47:05 mark
Is it just me or does he seem extra fucked up in the head slow? It's pretty sad honestly.

He's always been like that.

He doesn't need your phony sympathy, he's a grown man

Calling out Dana on his BS statements. I loved it, but that was a sure fire way of never getting another chance in the UFC.lol

Yeah Dana certainly doesn't like being called out on his lies, especially live and in public hopefully this won't have negative repercussions for his girlfriend since she's doing the women's TUF.

I will never understand why Dana feels the need to just make up weird stories like that out of the blue... He's getting worse at it too, it's become so obvious when he's saying completely bogus statements

He's always been like that.

He doesn't need your phony sympathy, he's a grown man

I've been a Pat Barry fan since his kickboxing days. I've seen plenty of his interviews before, but he looks more off in this than ever before.

I like Pat Barry

Me too. He comes off as a genuinely friendly person. Even if his fight career may be over, I hope he becomes a billionaire. He seems to me to be just that nice of a guy.

I think that he was going to square away the "Brock said that Pat Barry should retire" bullplop at the source.

That was awkward. Dana seemed Quite thrown off by the question

That was sad to watch. I think the KO's are starting to get to him.

Oh nice one of our very own sherdoggers has spoken with Brock himself to confirm. What else did Brock say?

Too many shertards think they're experts and detecting brain damage via a 20 second clip.

Pretty hilarious if you ask me.

Back