Pat Barry KO Discussion (merged threads)

Connecticut shooting killing 20 kids and a teacher, who was killed by her son. Her son killed the mom + the kids

Wow, what a dumb motherfucker how can you shoot a little kid or anybody for that matter, so sad! :icon_sad::(:mad:

How can you not love HD
th

lmao awesome

Headshot! Good thing he immediately stepped away because that female ref has not chance as pulling him off if he went for follow up.

It's hilarious when Kim is the ref. Literally like some kind of sideshow. Detracts from the fight though because until something really exciting happens I can't help but focus on her and her antics.

Hes always been chiny it just got exposed today.

did he bang your mother or something? You seem to have a personal vendetta against SDR, mustve lost you a bet or something randomly.

Its either the above, or youre just an idiot.

very dissapointed in Shane.

I thought he would be a contender in the UFC. :(

Losing to someone like Pat, a medicore HW at best, is really bad.

He's mediocre because his ground game isn't very good, but his stand-up is dangerous and these are HW's, anybody can be KO'd in that division by somebody who's not even in the top ranks.

War Pat Barry. Del Rosario looked good, too. He just got shot by a howitzer.

I thought he would be a contender in the UFC. :(

Losing to someone like Pat, a medicore HW at best, is really bad.

Pat has improved. He's ground game isn't worthless like it used to be.

And those shots put out most of the UFC HWs

I will always be rooting for Barry. Love that guy.

Del Rosario is a shadow of what he was in Strikeforce and before his injury. Sad..

He was looking great until he ran into that BOMB of a punch..

Why are people so quick to shout ''EXPOSED'' after a loss, no matter how it happened?

This card is even better than the last one on FOX. Some great finishes.

WTF?

That hook would have KO'd a horse!

This.

A lot people on here don't realise that Pat Barry has huge power in his hands, he has rocked or knocked down nearly everyone he's fought in MMA including most of the fighters that he has lost to (not sure if he hurt Lavar, i'll have to re-watch that fight)

So far the Strikeforce heavyweights haven't performed as well as people thought they would against the UFC heavies. Overeem doesn't really count considering he's pretty much entirely constructed from artificial means.

Back