Pastor trolled on social media for wearing $4,000 sneakers: 'The lord Jesus walked around in sandals

GQ article
balenciaga-sneakers-lede-2.jpg

These Balenciaga Sneakers Are the Reason Ugly Sneakers Are Cool Again
The new "Triple S" sneakers are a chunky, bulky, overdone take on a dad sneaker and right now, that makes them the hottest ones in the game.

https://www.gq.com/story/balenciaga-triple-s-sneakers-review
you ever heard of the mumble trap rappers Migos considered greater than the Beatles they are wearing those sneaks
424d27f590f25cc967b74657b8b4975f.jpg

rexfeatures_9353044az.png

metro-boomin-future-e1516906362164.png

As a fellow Black man and Georgian, I must say...

Those shoes are so ugly that whomever chose to spend their hard-earned money on them should be plowed by a syphilitic bear.

Dude needs to pray the excess carbs and calories from his life away...

These are the hottest sneakers among the hood rich or mumble rapper crowd

They cost $950 bucks what youthink?
191342M237002_1.jpg

Ugliest and oversized piece of shit I've ever seen. It's like wearing a pair of cruise ships with the painters on strike.

I didnt even know shoes that expensive existed lol

These are the hottest sneakers among the hood rich or mumble rapper crowd

They cost $950 bucks what youthink?
191342M237002_1.jpg

That shoe looks like the product of an incompetent worker that threw all the wrong ingredients in the shoe mold.

“I part the Red Sea in red Louboutins” - the game

Charlatans swindling people? You don't say. Imagine is Muslims figured out how to capitalize as much as Christians have and just bleed their followers dry.

the late christopher hitchens was so right, when he would say that if you are allowed to put pastor next to your name, you are given the power to do just about anything. or maybe i should say, you are allowed to justify whatever it is you do.

Back