Social Pastor is a POS, asks congregants for stimulus moneys

Right, you said you were against organized religion

No, I didn't. You need to read more carefully. I said I have a problem with organized religions. That doesn't mean I'm completely against them.

to which I asked are you then in support of disorganized religion then? If so what would be an example of such a thing?

No, you didn't. You asked me if I preferred disorganized religion. I clarified that I was referring to man-made religions. THAT was what you asked me for an example of, and I said all of them. My issues with religion aren't about how "organized" or "disorganized" they are.

No, I didn't. You need to read more carefully. I said I have a problem with organized religions. That doesn't mean I'm completely against them.

No, you didn't. You asked me if I preferred disorganized religion. I clarified that I was referring to man-made religions. THAT was what you asked me for an example of, and I said all of them. My issues with religion aren't about how "organized" or "disorganized" they are.
Ah my bad, kinda hard to follow along with such brief replies though. Anyway no point in continuing this, have the last word and have a nice day.

Back