Social Pastor is a POS, asks congregants for stimulus moneys

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
The Evangelical preachers actually made a viral challenge out of giving up your stimulus check to their churches. I don't really understand where they get off asking people to give up their entire check when Tithing only asks you to donate 10% of your income to the Church. If they wanted to seem less sleazy, they should have just respectfully encouraged their followers to continue Tithing, which would be biblically supported and empathetic to their own financial needs.

But these guys are not trying to appear as anything less than sleazy because they already have their followers hook, line, and sinker. It's actually disturbing sometimes to see how these evangelists go about their business.

The Evangelical preachers actually made a viral challenge out of giving up your stimulus check to their churches. I don't really understand where they get off asking people to give up their entire check when Tithing only asks you to donate 10% of your income to the Church. If they wanted to seem less sleazy, they should have just respectfully encouraged their followers to continue Tithing, which would be biblically supported and empathetic to their own financial needs.

But these guys are not trying to appear as anything less than sleazy because they already have their followers hook, line, and sinker. It's actually disturbing sometimes to see how these evangelists go about their business.
It's almost hard to be disgusted by it because many WILL give it. Buy your way into heaven.

It's almost hard to be disgusted by it because many WILL give it. Buy your way into heaven.

Just keep those checks flowing and sleazy pastor guy will put in a good word for you with the big man.

giphy.gif

These greedy assholes are no better than Scientology .

This dumb motherfucker pastor said "The virus, we believe, is politically motivated."

His elderly megachurch usher just died from COViD. He bragged about 1300 parishioners on Easter

Trash.

Churches are supposed to help the congregation in times of need.

What kind of communism are they running? Jesus Communism?

Well if people want to give let em give other wise just tell your Pastor.. "How about no! Get your own stimulants "

They didn't get to where they are by not hustling people.

I will never fault a dude for asking.

Shame on the retards giving him their checks though. Btw, God really did tell me that he wants me to buy a house this year. If any Sherdog Christians want to please God, PM me for my Paypal details. God said Bitcoin is also fine.

I will never fault a dude for asking.

Shame on the retards giving him their checks though. Btw, God really did tell me that he wants me to buy a house this year. If any Sherdog Christians want to please God, PM me for my Paypal details. God said Bitcoin is also fine.
I'll fault a dude bilking honest trusting people who are sincere about their faith.

Taking money from old people who don't have much. People who are desperate for some heavenly grace, so they give money they barely have.

Virtually identical.

giphy.gif

As a kid flipping threw channels and seeing this stuff, I always thought of it like wrestling with the audience being in on it for the fun of it but that's not actually the case..

UnconsciousClearAlligator-size_restricted.gif

I feel bad for the poor saps who will actually give a church their whole stimulus check. Very sad the way people who claim to represent a religion prey on believers.

I feel bad for the poor saps who will actually give a church their whole stimulus check. Very sad the way people who claim to represent a religion prey on believers.
organized religion is the problem, not Christianity.

Back