Past purime RDA is still a top 5 LW.......Khabib has basically beaten 4 of the top 5 LWs

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
Poirier
Gaethje
Conor
Ferguson
RDA

are the clear top 5. Aloe Vera aint beating RDA lol and he got murked by Paul. Hooker went to a controversial split decision with Felder many thought Felder won. Felder was short notice but he was in shape turaining for a triathlon. Felder never has had good fight IQ or adjustments in fights so i dont think a full camp wouldve changed much. Weve seen many fighters take on and win very short notice fights in history too

Was RDA normally this strong during his previous run at LW?

Not sure if he had enough strength to lift guys clearly bigger than him straight up and slam him to the floor, but that's what rolling w/and preparing for bigger guys will get you.

Jesus christ lol.

Not sure if he had enough strength to lift guys clearly bigger than him straight up and slam him to the floor, but that's what rolling w/and preparing for bigger guys will get you.

Jesus christ lol.
thats it man. Best things about RDA this fight: taking down a bigger and stronger guy and having cardio for 4.5 rounds. His chin held a few direct punches as well. I can only wait to see how he will do against smaller guys. He couldnt land knees on his pressure game due to Felder size difference, or he would knee his balls. Good fight overall, ofc would have been better if he finished it. And the freaking SPLIT decision never looks good on his resume after ppl forget how the fight really was

On what basis can you justify ranking RDA above Tony at LW today?

Jesus christ lol.
He was a lot stronger and faster 4 or so years ago.

Jesus christ lol.
I fully agree, look how Masvidal threw nate around after being at 170 for a few years

He was a lot stronger and faster 4 or so years ago.
Well, maybe.
But from 2016 he was facing welterweights who were clearly bigger than he was (most of them wrestlers at that) so his physical strength wouldn't show in that class really well.

Hard to judge him based on his performances in WW. Other than the Tony Ferguson fight where Tony is probably a lot bigger than he was anyways.

Well, maybe.
But from 2016 he was facing welterweights who were clearly bigger than he was (most of them wrestlers at that) so his physical strength wouldn't show in that class really well.

Hard to judge him based on his performances in WW. Other than the Tony Ferguson fight where Tony is probably a lot bigger than he was anyways.
Khabib said RDA was particularly strong.

RDA is back in the mix at LW. Looking forward to see him fight the top 5 guys.

Jesus christ lol.
For real he looked like a little tank. So happy thats hes back to 155. Book him vs Hooker and dont think Hooker would be against it.

McGregor on that list as a top 5 is just hilarious. He's 2-1 at LW over the course of the last 4 years, his last win being a past his prime Cerrone. McGregor doesn't deserve to be in title contention talks or even top 5 at that.

RDA looked good tonight I was worried about his chin and cardio with the cut to 155. But they both held up. Felder also looked really sharp in the standup. Would love to see Felder vs Islam I think that's the fight to make. Maybe do RDA vs Hooker not really sure who he should fight next or loser of Conor/Poirier.

Idk, the way Felder got ranked so high was questionable tbh.

2 guys above him at 5 and 6 are Aloe Vera who he brutally TKOd with GNP and Hooker who most thought he got robbed of a win from..........

Jesus christ lol.
yeah that first lightweight stent he was incredibly strong. He bullied Cerrone, Bendo, Diaz, and Pettis all on raw pressure and strength.

Rda being incredibly strong at 155 was a large reason why people questioned his move up to 170, took away one of his advantages

2 guys above him at 5 and 6 are Aloe Vera who he brutally TKOd with GNP and Hooker who most thought he got robbed of a win from..........

If we're talking robberies then we'd have to bring up Barboza rematch tbf. The Vick win didn't age too well(major props for fighting through the injury nevertheless).

Idk I just never saw this elite skillset or performance from Felder. He's game against most and decently well rounded.

Wow everyone is a top 5 in their weightclass after their latest win/good showing

RDA is actually Khabibs best win. When Khabib beat RDA, he was te best LW on the roster. RDA is top 3 LW GOAT imo. I certainly have him above BJ.

Back