Past Pop Culture That Flew Over Your Head.

Genki Sudo II

Blue Steel Ferrari Le Tigre They're The Same Face!
Banned
Reaction score
I didn't know Terance Trent D'arby existed till recent and I'm quite keen on 80's pop culture!

I just found out Prince was 5'2" cause he wore lifts all the time!

I just found out the impeccable pro, Tom Cruise, had terrible - I mean terrible - set of chompers before he had major dental work done circa Outsiders. I just thought the dude came into this world without flaw!

I just found out the impeccable pro, Tom Cruise, had terrible - I mean terrible - set of chompers before he had major dental work done circa Outsiders. I just thought the dude came into this world without flaw!

Someone around here posted a picture of Tom Cruise smile with a symmetry, and one of his front teeth is exactly in the middle of his face, not so impeccable anymore huh?

I didn't know Terance Trent D'arby existed till recent and I'm quite keen on 80's pop culture!QUOTE]

I had to be in 5th or 6th grade when "Wising well" was a hit. If recall that was his only hit.

I didn't know Terance Trent D'arby existed till recent and I'm quite keen on 80's pop culture!QUOTE]

I had to be in 5th or 6th grade when "Wising well" was a hit. If recall that was his only hit.

Sign Your Name was a pretty legit hit.

He is a really talented dude though and he still makes music under some really weird name.

If it wasn't for Sherdog, I don't think I would have ever heard of Willow or Labyrinth.

Didn't know about Tom's chompers. Other two I am familiar with.

That tune from Wishing well can stay in your head for days if you're not careful.

apparently shoe lifts are a big thing in hollyweird. john wayne apparently used four inch lifts. the guy was already a legit 6'4.

Back