Passenier: "Arm not broken, just a muscle tear."

Badr is one of the meanest toughest human beings on the planet. Whatever happened to his arm was enough to cause him to quit. I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt instead of basically calling a man with over 100 bouts a pu***.

Badr is one of the meanest toughest human beings on the planet. Whatever happened to his arm was enough to cause him to quit. I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt instead of basically calling a man with over 100 bouts a pu***.
He fights for money.

Hari has a history of quitting or resorting to ridiculous behaviour when things don't go his way. Against Karaev he was just waiting for DQ that never came and threw a tantrum afterwards. When he couldn't KO Gerges he kicked him while down. He couldn't win against Bonjasky and he did the same thing. Against Samedov he just gave up.

Maybe Badr was happy to give up....He knew he was not getting out of round 2 and 3 after that high kick just before rocked him and he was running out of gas. this way he can cash in again.The kick in the balls was not a kick in the balls either according to Rico..

whats weird is that Badrs people were sending this pic to journalists which turned out to be a pic of Brett Rodgers arm after a fight.
several jounalists posted this and stated they had been sent this pic by Badrs team...View attachment 178605

That's Brett Rogers x-ray

Source: http://www.cagepotato.com/brett-rog...hattered-arm-during-bellator-loss-omg-x-rays/

Hari quit. Simple as that. Rico was coming on strong in r2 and Hari had already peaked in r1. His first window to quit was there and he took it. To save face, Hari and his camp got really evasive on what exactly happened. That Bret Rogers pic is damning evidence that these bozos will say and do just about anything to secure another lucrative rematch. First it was "oh, it was a punch gone wrong." Then it was a broken arm. Today it's a torn forearm muscle.

Hari was about to get stomped in r2. He knew it so he quit while he could.

Hari quit. Simple as that. Rico was coming on strong in r2 and Hari had already peaked in r1. His first window to quit was there and he took it. To save face, Hari and his camp got really evasive on what exactly happened. That Bret Rogers pic is damning evidence that these bozos will say and do just about anything to secure another lucrative rematch. First it was "oh, it was a punch gone wrong." Then it was a broken arm. Today it's a torn forearm muscle.

Hari was about to get stomped in r2. He knew it so he quit while he could.
100 % agreed.I was at the event and had great seats.I have been to many many KB events including seeing Badr live several times.The moment Rico kicked Badr in the thigh and Badr prentended it to be in the groin me and brother looked right at Badrs face ,we turned to each other and both said he is about to give up.

Rico was picking up the pace and Badr knew it was coming.

Back