Partying in Boston

Denzel

White Belt
Reaction score
Anyone know where the good after partys or bars are in Boston tonight and tomorrow? My cousin that I was meant to be out here with tonight missed his flight from Scotland with me and man, it's too damn cold out there to aimlessly wander!

Some places when names the machine, i can just tell is gonna be a gay bar before i even google it...

I second Allston and Cambridge. Where you guys now?

Davis square on the red line train, central square on the red line has a number of bars.

Just walk until you find a bar with a name like "Kelly's, Murphy's, or O'Something'" and order a quadruple whiskey as your first drink. Your problems will all be solved until the morning. Give the barman your fight tickets before you have your drink though.

How does one miss a trans atlantic flight? You went alone didnt you, loner

Just walk until you find a bar with a name like "Kelly's, Murphy's, or O'Something'" and order a quadruple whiskey as your first drink. Your problems will all be solved until the morning. Give the barman your fight tickets before you have your drink though.

I wish being able to do this was false. Boston probably has more Irish pubs then Ireland at this point.

The Black Rose is always fun and usually doesn't have the 45 minute line other places do.

the machine, you should definitely go there.

After searching for it on google, I can see why Jon Jones only lasted 1 day in rehab

MachineBoston_gayboston_1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back