Part of me hopes Ferguson beats Nurmagomedov

Can you imagine if Khabib pulls from Tony fight again, and Conor steps in to fight Ferguson? <{MingNope}>

So if you think Khabib is winning 18 of his 20 I assume you think he's about 90% to beat Tony? You should probably drop an atomic bomb on him at the books then since he's only around -200 or so.
That's not a good return. I only bet on underdogs that might pull the upset.

All I'll say is that is that I think Ferguson's a much more challenging match-up than Khabib's seen thus far in the UFC

That's not a good return. I only bet on underdogs that might pull the upset.

You think he wins 9/10...but wouldn't bet on him at -200 because you "only bet on underdogs that you think might pull the upset".

That's...wow. I don't even know what to say to that. Okay...ahh...good luck then.

So I can affirm that there is such a combat triangle in the lightweight division

Ferguson > Nurmagomedov > McGregor > Ferguson

Combat_triangle.png
Conor will probably end up being Tony's first title defense so you'll see that Tony > Khabib and Conor.

You think he wins 9/10...but wouldn't bet on him at -200 because you "only bet on underdogs that you think might pull the upset".

That's...wow. I don't even know what to say to that. Okay...ahh...good luck then.
Yes, I don't bet to lose more than I would gain ever.

So because ferg gets hit and or dropped a lot people actually believe Conor can beat him? I thought it was a joke, but now I'm getting concerned.
Finally somebody says it. People are acting like tony is some kind of clown man.

I think he’s gnna beat khabib

Read combat triangle and was thinking Runescape, clicked the thread and left satisfied.

Ferg should be favourite. He's unstoppable. Khabib might get a couple of rounds by holding tony down but he aint winning the fight. It will be nice to see humble khabib.

All of me hopes Ferguson beats Khabib
Would you rather Tony beat Khabib or Conor stiff him in Russia?

I think Khabib could take a Tony loss but Conor would literally result in seppuku. The stain would be too great.

So I can affirm that there is such a combat triangle in the lightweight division

Ferguson > Nurmagomedov > McGregor > Ferguson

Combat_triangle.png
Part of me wants the Titanic not to sink , our odds are about even.

Tony’s gotta go in their and lay Khabib out or strangle dude.

everybody keep yappin about Khabib and Mcgregor 2, when that fight will not go differently. Khabib mauls him again.
Absolutely no reason for that fight.

and now they’re talking Khabib boxing Mayweather. Man stupid.

I hope Tony goes in there and just ruins all there plans. Tony mops up Khabib and that literally changes everything. No Khabib Mcgregor 2, no stupid ass Mayweather exhibition.

Tony goes in there and humbles the shit out of Khabib, then he humbles them all.
Khabib, Dana, Conor, and Floyd.

they’d have to scrap all those dumb bouts they’re proposing.

I got Tony winning by D’arce choke.

I think Dana will NEVER allowed Conor to bleed so much in his Ferguson's fight. Tony really goes surgical on ya

Actually Tony is the guy only fighting past prime fighters except the ones that already beat him.

Wait...Cowboy was coming off 3 straight wins when Tony beat him. Conor chose him coming off 2 straight KO losses and a year older.

Back