Part I: Nick Diaz - The Early Days.

Did not know the Jeremy Jackson fight was his 3rd of the night, good info ts. A decent thread for a change of pace up in here
Interesting, right? People do ignore that or simply don't know it.

Also, crazy to think barring the year gap between his first bout and second bout than he fought a total of 8 times in 12 months, like how crazy is that!?

Do the math on that and try to figure out how long this guy has spent rambling on these forums

Interesting, right? People do ignore that or simply don't know it.

Also, crazy to think barring the year gap between his first bout and second bout than he fought a total of 8 times in 12 months, like how crazy is that!?
Back then it was relatively normal I feel like. The tournament format was common.
I recall Igor fighting two or three tourneys in a year in the mid-late 90's. Still crazy nonetheless. Great endurance and toughness required to make it through

giphy.gif

Nice post dude, hilarious black guy is hilarious.

Also, didn't read lol!!!

Great! Who gives a shit? Since when is ignorance cool? The fact that you couldn't read less than 1,000 words is pathetic.

Not your long ass thread about a pot head who no longer fights

What are you so salty about bro? Take a seat and cool your mind. Nick Diaz is legit, everyone who knows MMA knows that.

Do the math on that and try to figure out how long this guy has spent rambling on these forums

What does this have to do with anything? Again, who cares? This guy likes posting about his hobby and making content, some people like to jerk off and play video games. No point acting like your so much better than him.

Look at all these attention seekers desperate for likes, completely shitting on a well written thread and feeling like anybody cares about their opinions. Why isn't posting like this a bannable offence? This is a forum about mixed martial arts, yet people aren't acting like martial artists, they're acting like little :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s who have no respect for anybody. Honestly the posts I quoted should be straight up deleted and the users banned for a week or so to learn some self-control.

This is the only good thread on the front page.

Thanks for the read NB Runner.

Nice post dude, hilarious black guy is hilarious.

Great! Who gives a shit? Since when is ignorance cool? The fact that you couldn't read less than 1,000 words is pathetic.

What are you so salty about bro? Take a seat and cool your mind. Nick Diaz is legit, everyone who knows MMA knows that.

What does this have to do with anything? Again, who cares? This guy likes posting about his hobby and making content, some people like to jerk off and play video games. No point acting like your so much better than him.

Look at all these attention seekers desperate for likes, completely shitting on a well written thread and feeling like anybody cares about their opinions. Why isn't posting like this a bannable offence? This is a forum about mixed martial arts, yet people aren't acting like martial artists, they're acting like little :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s who have no respect for anybody. Honestly the posts I quoted should be straight up deleted and the users banned for a week or so to learn some self-control.
You're a legend for this - thanks man.

I don't understand why people hate on a long and well written piece on the history of an MMA fighter.

I can pretty much guarantee that 99.99% of members have not watched all of Nick's fights, so I thought it would be cool to break down all of his fights, for those who simply don't have the time to do so.

It's like water off of a duck's back to me though, all good.

It was his third fight that night huh? Same for the other guy, duuudeee...

For anyone who wants to know what I was referring to in the breakdown of the Joe Hurley fight, see this video:

It's one of the weirdest pre-fight promos I've ever seen.

Bro, why not just link the fights? Why would anyone care about your commentary over the actual content of the fights?

Good stuff TS. Appreciate you taking the time to post it here.

Back