Parliament attacked again .

In fairness, this was hardly 9/11 level terrorism. The crash barriers this moron tried to ram through are designed to take the impact of a Heavy Goods Vehicle travelling at 50mph. And the road is specifically designed to make it impossible to hit that speed.

As terror attacks go, this is about effective as trying to shoot down Air Force One with a handgun as it flies over you.

I am in no way terrorist sympathizer. But trumps twitter is annoying. I dont want my president to talk like me on social media. It gives me he is a clown just like me
He reaches a massive amount of people with Twitter.

And a massive amount of people think he's a fucking idiot now because of it.

Instead of criticizing the President, why don't you be a level headed human being and criticize the man that just ran over people with his car on purpose?

Instead of criticizing the President, why don't you be a level headed human being and criticize the man that just ran over people with his car on purpose?

Why can't I do both?

I haven't seen you criticize the terrorist yet. And I doubt you would.

The man shouldn't have ran over people with his car. It was the wrong thing to do and he's an asshole for doing it.

Happy?

The man shouldn't have ran over people with his car. It was the wrong thing to do and he's an asshole for doing it.

Happy?

You criticized the President FIRST in a topic about terrorism, in which the President had absolutely nothing to do with. Not only that, you attacked the President for posting a tweet about being tough against terrorist attacks and you only criticized the terrorist after you were called out on it.

You criticized the President FIRST in a topic about terrorism, in which the President had absolutely nothing to do with. Not only that, you attacked the President for posting a tweet about being tough against terrorist attacks and you only criticized the terrorist after you were called out on it.

Well I just assumed being against terrorism was implied by me being a tax paying American citizen and not some slave lord in ISIS territory.

My mistake.

Dkk_iKeX0AAt6i0.jpg

So in other words, a foreigner. And in the aftermath of these attacks our TV screens and mass media are filled with 'experts', politicians and pundits offering their insight for the reasons why and how we can solve the problem. But the one thing you never see or hear that is something so very obvious, these people shouldn't be here in the first place.

Back