Social Parler back up Hosted by same company as HAMAS

I think we're in a pretty good spot. The progressive projection artists are just loud. The reality is we are seeing massive information dumps and criminal behavior is being exposed unlike ever before. We're not all heathens that's for sure.

The people that have lost their way are not the majority they just speak so loudly and with so little consideration they flood mediums with their rhetoric but it's a fog that will pass while the truth remains.
I see you are an optimistic. LOL. Hope you're right, sir. But all major empires ultimately fell because of corruption, and then a new empire rose in it's place. I didn't vote, myself because both of these guys are horrendously terrible people, and the fact anyone would want them to have all that power astounds me. When I see half the population voted this election, I see that at least half of the population is still indoctrinated in this two party system that ultimately led us to this shit show. To see that those, and probably more, are the ones that could ultimately fuck over all 330 million people over this hypocritical that side is bad but ours isn't rhetoric, I get really mad and then sad. Granted the peon republican/democrat, down the street, isn't the issue because the assholes in the Senate and House ultimately are the pricks here. The average Democrat/Republican is probably sensible enough to see the hypocrisy and understand that not everything in black/white, but I mean if they identify with enough of these pricks to vote for them in office then that says something about their character too. Either that or they're just stuck in a system willfully just voting for the lesser evil because at this point in time, there's really no way out of this. Stay safe out there, amigo.

right after the parler hack
8dcec27f69979dac36d56d0e0dcb7ad6.jpg

I see you are an optimistic. LOL. Hope you're right, sir. But all major empires ultimately fell because of corruption, and then a new empire rose in it's place. I didn't vote, myself because both of these guys are horrendously terrible people, and the fact anyone would want them to have all that power astounds me. When I see half the population voted this election, I see that at least half of the population is still indoctrinated in this two party system that ultimately led us to this shit show. To see that those, and probably more, are the ones that could ultimately fuck over all 330 million people over this hypocritical that side is bad but ours isn't rhetoric, I get really mad and then sad. Granted the peon republican/democrat, down the street, isn't the issue because the assholes in the Senate and House ultimately are the pricks here. The average Democrat/Republican is probably sensible enough to see the hypocrisy and understand that not everything in black/white, but I mean if they identify with enough of these pricks to vote for them in office then that says something about their character too. Either that or they're just stuck in a system willfully just voting for the lesser evil because at this point in time, there's really no way out of this. Stay safe out there, amigo.
There's definitely a way out.

In the past less than 1% had no idea what was going on at the top. Now it's more than 10% of the population and growing fast. People that demanded equality for decades are now dehumanizing and villainizing millions and the entire world can see that. The divide between the zealots and the critical thinkers is growing fast while at the same time the left/right illusion is dying.

OMG salacious!
It's been popping lately. Lot of Q folks are mad and calling him Zion Don or N word Don because they're upset he conceded.

It's a pretty interesting place, one of the best sites during a Happening due to all the police scanners posted up.

It's been popping lately. Lot of Q folks are mad and calling him Zion Don or N word Don because they're upset he conceded.

It's a pretty interesting place, one of the best sites during a Happening due to all the police scanners posted up.
Finna join tonight.

Finna join tonight.
Its pretty fucking wild to see the complete shift in tone from 2016 to now. TheDonald is mostly angry and still making little threats /pol/ is mostly butthurt and introspective it seems. People are posting stuff from 2016 and it's.. like I said.. wild.

1610581085382.jpg

My how times have changed.

Its pretty fucking wild to see the complete shift in tone from 2016 to now. TheDonald is mostly angry and still making little threats /pol/ is mostly butthurt and introspective it seems. People are posting stuff from 2016 and it's.. like I said.. wild.

1610581085382.jpg

My how times have changed.
Shit I welcome my new Chinese overlords.the Chinese have bootstraps and stuff.

Damn alt-right boys down bad, I mean at least they can still circlejerk on /Gif how asian women worship them lmao

There's definitely a way out.

In the past less than 1% had no idea what was going on at the top. Now it's more than 10% of the population and growing fast. People that demanded equality for decades are now dehumanizing and villainizing millions and the entire world can see that. The divide between the zealots and the critical thinkers is growing fast while at the same time the left/right illusion is dying.
There's gonna be a lot of bloodshed. :(

Back