Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Social Parler back up Hosted by same company as HAMAS

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Officer Rick, Jan 8, 2021.

1. StoneColdSteveAustin Black Belt

You’re just saying meaningless things that I feel
    Are mostly lies. I don’t believe a word of what you’re saying. You’re as dishonest as they come. Imo.

2. Falsedawn The Opposition Platinum Member

Then make my flair "Constitutional Slavery rules ass" like I asked, you mark

After the first couple for trying to be rational, I started making some real sus posts and actually lasted longer. On T_D anyway, I don't even bother with r/con.

If you saw a poster in a T_D thread using the phrase "injecting a stimulus of baby gravy", that may have been me.

3. Amerikuracana Plutonium Belt

Unless it’s attacking made up racism to excuse inner city crime. Then it’s cool.

4. genecop Gold Belt

Night Night.

5. PEB Great turntable of space and time dude

Watching what is going on today reminded me of this video and Joker movie.

6. StoneColdSteveAustin Black Belt

What ever helps you get over the loses you’ve taken recently. Like the election being stolen. Lmfao

7. AndroidRage Black Belt

He would probably do great overseeing a board that would have Republicans in there looking for underaged trim.

genecop likes this.
  8. Social Distance Warrior Titanium Belt Platinum Member

all jokes aside, regardless of who or which side is doing teh "censoring/banning" I'm against it.

with the exception of promoting violence, I believe there should always be open avenues of conversation...more good is accomplished this way, rather than censoring the opinions of those we don't like.

9. Mr Holmes You talking money, need a hearing aid Double Yellow Card

At least I'm citing something. You're just regurgitating leftwing talking points. And, who gives a shit if it was banned? All those posters found a new home on another subreddit or somewhere else.

Besides, we don't need to pull up evidence to the type of discourse that comes from the left. Just look at how many leftwingers got banned from here for threatening/cheering on violence over the last year. One in particular appears to be spamming this very thread.
    No it wasn't. I used to go on there and mostly discussed crypto.

10. MoparOrNoCar Red Belt

I can't even believe I'm having this debate to be honest.

On one hand, there is a racist child that is projecting his racist hatred on to me through straw man arguments.

On the other hand, a guy is trying to trap me into the semantics of twitter through this annoying debate tactic in wish they pretend something doesn't exist, so they ask you to provide proof. If you provide proof, they'll always respond with it not being good enough. In the end, you wind up wasting a bunch of time just so some random online can deny reality.

11. AgonyandIrony Steel Belt

There's always /pol/. Surprised more right wing posters aren't vibing over there. You can say the N word to your hearts content.

12. sherdogwantedtonamemekiki Paint thinner smells really good

Society has lost it's way. It's pretty sad honestly. The ignorance to belive we actually evolved so much more than chimps is honestly astounding. We can talk and that's about it, most of the 330milion in America would rather be hedonistic twats that would rather eat, sleep, fuck, drink, party, etc. and do whatever possible to gain that dopamine response.

MoparOrNoCar likes this.
  13. KaNesDeath Red Belt

https://www.vice.com/en/article/3an...-online-is-embarrassing?utm_source=reddit.com

“In all honesty, the reason we did The Pirate Bay was to bring freedom and take back control from a centralised system,” Kolmisoppi said. “The reason that Gab et al will fail is because they're just whining bitches that have only one ideology: egotism. Sharing is caring y'all.”

In more recent years, Kolmoisoppi has moved on to fund Njalla, a privacy-centric domain name registration service. One he says was already asked to host Parler, and refused.

“Of course we wouldn't,” Kolmisoppi said. “We're pro human rights, which includes the right to not be killed by extreme right wing terrorists.”

[​IMG]

14. Sivo The Ram Black Belt

the fact that you think the politics behind the left and right arent the same is disturbing. ive never understood how people like you and those that stormed the capitol exist. like what do you gain from being such a staunch supporter of people who dont know you exist and dont care about your well being in the slightest?

15. MoparOrNoCar Red Belt

Maybe it's because most right wing posters aren't racists and don't want to take part in deplorable behavior like that?

16. Robotnickx Banned Banned

I think we're in a pretty good spot. The progressive projection artists are just loud. The reality is we are seeing massive information dumps and criminal behavior is being exposed unlike ever before. We're not all heathens that's for sure.

The people that have lost their way are not the majority they just speak so loudly and with so little consideration they flood mediums with their rhetoric but it's a fog that will pass while the truth remains.

17. Social Distance Warrior Titanium Belt Platinum Member

dude, most "right wing poster" aren't down with that.

18. AgonyandIrony Steel Belt

I mean, do they want absolutel free speech or not?

What rules and regulations do they want concerning speech on a platform?

You can pretty much say whatever the fuck you want.

19. ToxicShocker Silver Belt

Sotheby's to auction worlds smallest violin for Parler Charity

"When Sotheby’s opened on Bond Street in London in 1917, it did so with a benevolent bash: a grand charitable exhibition featuring works by servicemen wounded during the First World War was attended by Queen Mary. The event heralded more than simply the company’s arrival in Mayfair: a tradition was born. Ever since then, Sotheby’s has hosted countless charity auctions and gala events."

20. Amerikuracana Plutonium Belt

This is the most basic anti trust bs I have ever seen, and then there’s violation of rights on top of it. Fk these idiots.