News Parker turns down IBF eliminator; Hrgovic is officially HW boxing's new boogeyman

it’s laughable that some still accuse Whyte of ducking Ortiz, when it was actually wilder calling for it - you have to beat Ortiz before you can fight me?? Like Ortiz is wilders bouncer.

It’s also laughable that any fans believes any spin from Ortiz and his team. They are full of shit. Made to look like mugs by hearn when they turned down the Joshua fight, turned down hrgovic, and only fought journeymen outside of his title shots. He’s beaten nobody because of his and his teams choice of opponents!

it’s laughable that some still accuse Whyte of ducking Ortiz, when it was actually wilder calling for it - you have to beat Ortiz before you can fight me?? Like Ortiz is wilders bouncer.

It’s also laughable that any fans believes any spin from Ortiz and his team. They are full of shit. Made to look like mugs by hearn when they turned down the Joshua fight, turned down hrgovic, and only fought journeymen outside of his title shots. He’s beaten nobody because of his and his teams choice of opponents!
The classic sherdog false narrative of a "duck" = fighting someone better, higher ranked, bigger draw, with a belt for more money.

Ehhhhhh Wrong....
The WBC did too. You know the WBC right. The org you always site and differ to when it first your narrative.
Well if Ortiz didn’t want it not whytes fault is it lol

wbc narrative changes like the wind just listen to their comments at or around whyte fights vs other times.

I dont think Whyte wanted to fight Ortiz. I also dont blame him for not wanting to fight Ortiz. He was getting pushed around by the boxing orgs.

In hindsight, he should have done it and beaten Ortiz. Make them not be able to deny you. He also should have accepted the AJ rematch. I believe hed have been able to force hands with either of those two wins.

So, ya I think Whyte avoided Ortiz. But I also see reasoning for it. Just depends what narrative you support I suppose.

Well if Ortiz didn’t want it not whytes fault is it lol

wbc narrative changes like the wind just listen to their comments at or around whyte fights vs other times.
Thats the point.... Your whole argument has been "The WBC has had Whyte ranked #1 x amount of time......blah blah blah."
But even you admit their rulings and rankings are B.S. Yet people use them to site top ranked wins and overall standings to discredit other fighters. Its just not credible.

Thats the point.... Your whole argument has been "The WBC has had Whyte ranked #1 x amount of time......blah blah blah."
But even you admit their rulings and rankings are B.S. Yet people use them to site top ranked wins and overall standings to discredit other fighters. Its just not credible.
Whyte has been ducked by wilder / Ortiz / Fury that’s facts…..wbc is happy with it too and then they suck up to Eddie around the time whyte fights make promises that never happen with regard to a title shot

Whyte has been ducked by wilder / Ortiz / Fury that’s facts…..wbc is happy with it too and then they suck up to Eddie around the time whyte fights make promises that never happen with regard to a title shot
Its not ducking if you choose to fight a better or higher ranked fighter for a belt & more money. Thats just called a logical buisness choice...lmao

Sherdog definition of duck = if you dont fight my favorite fighter its a duck.

Its not ducking if you choose to fight a better or higher ranked fighter for a belt & more money. Thats just called a logical buisness choice...lmao

Sherdog definition of duck = if you dont fight my favorite fighter its a duck.
So my your definition Wilder ducked both Whyte and AJ. Understood thank you for confirming.

So my your definition Wilder ducked both Whyte and AJ. Understood thank you for confirming.
You interrupted none of the that right. Fury is better than AJ & Whyte. He made more off the Fury trilogy than he would for sparking AJ once or getting sparked by AJ. Not to mention he was litterally one sec away from even getting a larger split and more money for the AJ fight. It was a good calculated risk for team Wilder. It just turns out Wilder is not the best heavyweight in the world. So there really is no scenario where you could say he should of done X, because it could of just resulted in a one & done beat down.

You interrupted none of the that right. Fury is better than AJ & Whyte. He made more off the Fury trilogy than he would for sparking AJ once or getting sparked by AJ. Not to mention he was litterally one sec away from even getting a larger split and more money for the AJ fight. It was a good calculated risk for team Wilder. It just turns out Wilder is not the best heavyweight in the world. So there really is no scenario where you could say he should of done X, because it could of just resulted in a one & done beat down.
Wilder ducked AJ and Whyte to fight a fat overweight fury who was on the comeback trial. Whether you think fury is better than AJ or whyte is your twisted opinion to justify how good wilder is.

Facts are at the time the fight was made wilder picked a fighter who was out of shape and whose only fights in years was vs cab drivers. Wilder chose fury who held no sanctioned world title over his own mandatory challenger and interim champion and a unified heavyweight champion. It was a duck and it failed massively.

Wilder ducked AJ and Whyte to fight a fat overweight fury who was on the comeback trial. Whether you think fury is better than AJ or whyte is your twisted opinion to justify how good wilder is.

Facts are at the time the fight was made wilder picked a fighter who was out of shape and whose only fights in years was vs cab drivers. Wilder chose fury who held no sanctioned world title over his own mandatory challenger and interim champion and a unified heavyweight champion. It was a duck and it failed massively.
Ducking is when Whyte turned down AJ.
Fury was still the lineal champ. AJ went on to get beat by Ruiz. Its not a massive fail. Lol Thats your own hate talking. Wilder had 3 huge paydays and massive fights. Fights in which he over achieved and gave it his all.

Just for the record. Unnecessarily of course.

PARKER FAN HERE.

Let's go Joseph!

Ducking is when Whyte turned down AJ.
Fury was still the lineal champ. AJ went on to get beat by Ruiz. Its not a massive fail. Lol Thats your own hate talking. Wilder had 3 huge paydays and massive fights. Fights in which he over achieved and gave it his all.
Delusional lol

Why don't you care that Whyte turned down AJ??????. Biased
Distract some more away from your delusions about wilder lol

Whyte turned it down as thought he was about to finally get his wbc shot for which he had been number one contender and waiting for years. WBC were saying he was going to get it. Also as wbc interim he would have expected a bigger purse than what AJ was offering. Wilder was much much easier fight and once he won making a unification would be easy and big money.

Distract some more away from your delusions about wilder lol

Whyte turned it down as thought he was about to finally get his wbc shot for which he had been number one contender and waiting for years. WBC were saying he was going to get it. Also as wbc interim he would have expected a bigger purse than what AJ was offering. Wilder was much much easier fight and once he won making a unification would be easy and big money.
There you go with the WBC bullshit when you openly said ttheir decisions are not credible. Flip flopper going to flip flop. Lmao so predictable.
Thats ducking by your own dumb definition. You think Wilder is worse than AJ. So now you openly admit that Whyte turned down a title shot & better opponent for easier shot and path to the belt....hahahaha. What a transparent joke you are.

Wilder's mandatory was Breazeale not Whyte. So you are factually wrong. Unless you are saying Wilder ducked Breazeale to fight Fury!!

Thats ducking by your own dumb definition. You think Wilder is worse than AJ. So now you openly admit that Whyte turned down a title shot & better opponent for easier shot and path to the belt....hahahaha. What a transparent joke you are.

ONly RDL81 can slam Wilder for apparantly ducking AJ/Whyte to fight Fury and then cheerlead WHyte for avoiding AJ to fight bridgerweight Rivas.

Whyte's own brother wouldn't say this crap, of the dumbest things I've read on this forum, RDL81 has posted most of them

Back