parke vs tibau ??

ukguy25

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
who did you have winning this ? i had Parke 29/28 very unlucky :(

My brain literally shut off during this fight and when I fell out of my bored stupor, the sticks were clacking together in the 3rd round.

Sorry, did I miss something worth debating? Lol

My brain literally shut off during this fight and when I fell out of my bored stupor, the sticks were clacking together in the 3rd round.

Sorry, did I miss something worth debating? Lol

was a snoozefest to be honest...

I had Tibau winning but thought Parke could have took the nod too, the fight was close.

Parke didn't do much albeit got up fairly quickly after the takedowns. I had Tibau 29-28

Just has it in the background. After about 3 min I lost my interest.

I had Tibau for at least 1 & 2, with the third going either way but could have been Parkes round.

Could be wrong but that couldn't stop me from saying what the fuck out loud when Buffer read judge two to Parke.

Tibau won the first 2rounds, Parke won the 3rd.

I had Tibau but if it had gone the other way I wouldn't have so much as shrugged.

It looked even.

I'm always amazed when two pro fighters spend fifteen minutes striking at one another without landing really anything I can even remember being significant or impacting.

Tibau got the takedowns so I'll go with him.

Tibau.

But Parke did a LOT better than I expected. His wrestling defence was awesome to be fair, considering Tibau usually mauls guys with takedowns. Im gonna take a lot more notice of Norman from now on, he more than held his own this weekend against one of the best non-title contenders in the division.

I had Tibau for at least 1 & 2, with the third going either way but could have been Parkes round.

Could be wrong but that couldn't stop me from saying what the fuck out loud when Buffer read judge two to Parke.

This, 30-27/29-28 in favor of Tibau. Could see third round to Parke, but 1 & 2 were Tibau.

Gave the first and the third to Parke. Very close fight though, could have gone either way

This fight was closer than Bendo/cowboy. Harder to score because neither fighter did much and nothing too significant really happened.

I scored it for Tibau, but not much happened.

First round is arguable, I had Parke, but see a case for Tibau. Second clearly Tibau, and 3rd is Parke.

I think a draw would have been appropriate. Was a weak fight to begin with.

If only it was Parke vs Masvidal, that would have been much more entertaining.... I think

Back