Parke should have won

Nope, Parke is lucky he was facing Tibau , and he still could not do anything , If he was in against Masvidal as originally planned he would have been wrecked

Nope, Parke is lucky he was facing Tibau , and he still could not do anything , If he was in against Masvidal as originally planned he would have been wrecked

Yep. And one could argue Masvidal is also a gatekeeper at LW.

Thought it should ahve probably have been a draw. Parke had slightly more octagon control time and strikes thrown landed in round 1 it seemed (as Tibau's best time was around 2:10 to maybe 30 seconds left, but the round was so even it was really a wash and should ahve been 10-10. Round 2 Tibau, Round 3 Parke. Didn't think either fighter deserved the win, but I was impressed that Parke was good enough to fight evenly with someone like Tibau who has consistently been ranked around #11 at lightweight for years.

Thought it should ahve probably have been a draw. Parke had slightly more octagon control time and strikes thrown landed in round 1 it seemed (as Tibau's best time was around 2:10 to maybe 30 seconds left, but the round was so even it was really a wash and should ahve been 10-10. Round 2 Tibau, Round 3 Parke. Didn't think either fighter deserved the win, but I was impressed that Parke was good enough to fight evenly with someone like Tibau who has consistently been ranked around #11 at lightweight for years.

The fight felt like maybe a throwback to really old PRIDE where it could have been a draw... two ten minute rounds, followed by a ten minute overtime.

Kind of wish there was more action, and I expected Tibau to win, but Parke definitely could hang with them.

Nobody won that the fight, tubua is a lemon I don't know why the UFC have held onto him for so long

Tibau definitively won the second and I gave him the first for landing the harder shots, although I could see a case for a 10-10 round, making the fight a draw. Neither guy could get much going and in a situation like that where almost nothing happens the guy landing the harder shots is going to stand out.

Parke has a very solid all-around game, but has zero finishing ability and consistently puts on forgettable, boring fights. It'll be interesting to see what the UFC does with him. They've clearly been trying to build him up since TUF, but they can't be loving what they're seeing.

This fight cost me 1500 bucks.. Parke the prick wont be getting my bets next time.. He should of easily outworked Tibau he fought the fight all wrong.

This fight cost me 1500 bucks.. Parke the prick wont be getting my bets next time.. He should of easily outworked Tibau he fought the fight all wrong.

I still think he won the fight, R1 and R3 were Parke. R1 was very close, but I thought he landed more.

I still think he won the fight, R1 and R3 were Parke. R1 was very close, but I thought he landed more.

Just my luck to lose my entire bet to a split decision.. It was even more unlucky after Pendred pulling off a robbery he was part of the bet and Cerrone.. I had them all except for that shit split decision.

Fightmetric had Parke landing a few more shots in the first. It could have been a draw.

I got screwed on the Bendo decision, will take me some time to recover from that one.

I wanted Parke to win, but I thought Tibau edged it. Tibau won the first 2 rounds, Parke won the third.

Parke needs to work on his speed and explosiveness. He was too timid and heavy footed in there.

I wanted Parke to win, but I thought Tibau edged it. Tibau won the first 2 rounds, Parke won the third.

Parke needs to work on his speed and explosiveness. He was too timid and heavy footed in there.

Exactly.. He needed to put a little more pressure on.. He could of taken it.

Parke 29-28 was the right score IMO but I wouldnt have minded a draw. Again it comes back to the massive flaw in MMA judging where they see a 50/50 round and think they need to pick a winner.

Parke actually said after rewatching it he thinks he lost, real humble likeable guy. Everyone I watched it with though 29-28 Parke was a sure fire bet. Judging sucks but he showed he can hang with top competition.

Back