Parke should have won

Moneymma

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He did all i thought he would do:stuff gleison and push the pace/outwork him and still lost?
He won rd1 and 3. So many bad decisions last night

You honestly care which guy got the split decision in that waste of 20 minutes?

How so? Tibau landed the harder shots and the only TDs in the fight.

Landed no takedowns, got taken down twice, hit with some decent shots from Gleison and didn't do jackshit until the 3rd round when it was far too late. 29-28 Tibau.

I had Parke winning as well, but this was truly a toss-up, unlike some other fights on this card... Had some money on Tibau so I didn't complain.

Who gives a shit about parke? He should be ashamed for calling out Diego. Tibau is boring as well

Parke clearly tried to take Tibau down, as he said he would and could, but Tibau is a rock and although Parke did better in the striking towards the end, i'd still give it to Tibau. I do think there are too few draws though.

The only round in question is R1, and it was close. I thought Parke landed a few more shots. R2 was Tibau, and R3 was Parke.

Tibau was clearly the better fighter, I don't get how the hell people come to these conclusions

Its funny he called out Khabib before the Tibau fight. Sit down pussy

Well he pushed the pace and stuffed majority of tibau td
He landed a lot of shots as welll. Close fight,,but i had him winning 29-28

Its funny he called out Khabib before the Tibau fight. Sit down pussy

Didn't he also want to fight Conor McGregor in an Irish football stadium? Dude is delusional.

The only thing vaguely interesting about either of these guys is wondering whether Dana White will actually let this anonymous dude (Tibau) break Tito Ortiz's UFC appearance record - which would be a disgrace. I actually think Dana hates Tito that much.

Tibau won round 1 and I barely watched the other rounds, started late and wanted to watch the main and Co live

I dislike the way Parke fights, but I thought he won this one. Tibau did nullify his skill set though.

Didn't he also want to fight Conor McGregor in an Irish football stadium? Dude is delusional.

The only thing vaguely interesting about either of these guys is wondering whether Dana White will actually let this anonymous dude (Tibau) break Tito Ortiz's UFC appearance record - which would be a disgrace. I actually think Dana hates Tito that much.

Tibau is 16-7 in the UFC while Tito is 15-11-1... Just sayin

Lol what? how does Dana decide that? WTF?
Tibau hasn't been cut because he wins more than he loses, and you think they are launching a conspiracy against Tito?

Just be happy he didnt fight Diego, Masvidal or god forbid Khabib. He'd lose to all of them. Even Diego.

The only thing I took away from that fight is for once Tibau didnt gass in the last round, and it was on late notice MINDBLOWN

Its a testament to him being constantly ready and good enough to compete in the UFC over a long period don't Blame him for making a living

I had never seen Parke fight before and he really impressed, felt it could have gone either way.
The biggest difference was who got the takedowns, which Gleison did... but it honestly could have gone either way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back