Paranormal Witness is back!

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by VroomyJeeps, Aug 31, 2015.

1. VroomyJeeps

VroomyJeeps Brown Belt

Season 4 started! Paranormal Witness is top 2 best paranormal tv shows up there with "A Haunting ".

Ive seen every episode and now its back!

Its mostly about hauntings but sometimes about aliens and other shizz.

Some similar shows are not as good because.....

When they bring in the families or people who lived through the experience in other shows they use actors, and then use more actors to recreate the story.

In paranormal Witness they bring in the real first hand witnesses to retell the story from their own mouthes!

They did one about the dibbuk box where they brought in all the owners, they did the travis Walton story and brought in travis walton etc.

Its a good show

2. Jing

Jing Black Belt

I want to believe

3. SherdogGoat

SherdogGoat Platinum & Braco Belt Banned

I love all things paranormal but all these paranormal shows are fake and gay. Nothing ever really happens. It's always something like "Oh no, something touched me", "did you hear that?", "oh no did you see that orb?".

4. Guestx

Guestx Guest

I watched a lot of season 1 on Netflix. It's a good show but I got frustrating with how almost every show was not just a ghost story, but a "scary" ghost story. There are a lot of reputedly true paranormal cases out there that could be covered that don't involve demons and ghosts terrorizing people. If we're going to do ghosts, there are plenty of accounts of good/friendly ghosts and spirits. I'd be interested in hearing more of those.

5. Guestx

Guestx Guest

Paranormal Witness is a little bit different. It's not like "Ghost Hunters" or any of that shit. It's more reminiscent of Unsolved Mysteries, but totally focused on the paranormal.

6. madizm2

madizm2 Brown Belt

"A Haunting" is a lame series.

7. VroomyJeeps

VroomyJeeps Brown Belt

Yo what are you square queers doin havin gay lunch? you gotta get vertical instead of horizontal my fuc*in molados. You wanna do the horizontal hokey pokey on some freshman 15s in the quad? Real quick mello.

Im gonna chase down some Cherokee chicks you know they can get vert bro.

Why you bein such a narc right now? your bein so narcoleptic........

Very clean.

Fresh you got a pretty sick style you wanna butt chunks and jank em? Im just hashtag askin brotendo

You seem pretty chill mcnuggs what are you like a watch inventer? I got a business partner right dude here.
    Yall pay taxes or you straight off the grid?
    Im goin to a legalize heroine convention my mom doesn't want me to go, i told her yo 9/11 never happened.

You're pretty mellow bro, are you mellow mike?
    You shop at whole foods or somethin? Whats your Skype handle chumo?

Yo you got any ranch? Hashtag your bein a narc right now eatin Chipotle infront of my face and you know im on a hunger strike.

Ranch it up

8. Cajun

Cajun A Cajun Traveler: Something of a Novelty... Platinum Member

Lol