Paramilitaries stage 'coup' in Donetsk, Ukraine.

OK - you certainly know more about it than I do.

Who do you think sent these Ossetians, Cossacks and Chechens? Many have speculated that it shows clear Kremlin involvement - do you agree?

I don't know who exactly sent them, but their are paying good money. I know people in Kiev who have been offered a good money on daily basis to support the separatists. I know one thing, this is no straight forward situation over there. Close ties with Russia on all levels in the past are now back fires. Another word we have lots of trators within our ranks.

I don't know who exactly sent them, but their are paying good money. I know people in Kiev who have been offered a good money on daily basis to support the separatists. I know one thing, this is no straight forward situation over there. Close ties with Russia on all levels in the past are now back fires. Another word we have lots of trators within our ranks.

How much? It's interesting.

How much? It's interesting.
Up to 300$ per day, depends on experience. I guess chechens are most experienced and we have a big chechen community including former rebels from the 90's. They don't care whats happening in Ukraine as long as they get paid, few of them have ties with Kadyrov unofficial reps in Ukraine. The main Kadyrov's man in Ukraine lives in the city, drives Merc with police flash lights on the roof and (BP) Rada number plates.

BTW, Tomorow at 12.00 massive gathering on Maidan.

That is good money. Especially in Ukraine.

Why?

New elected goverment trying to shut Maidan down. They have promised before to keep Maidan until parlament election. But they havn't done anything yet. They haven't even gone back to the constitution of 2004 where most of the power goes to the parlament. I have a feeling this was just a speculation to give people false hope. Just a reminder that the bloodiest days have strated after Party of Region refused to sign costitution of 2004.

On the top of that not a single person have been arrested or charged so far for the crime against their own citizens. Comunists are still there, so as party of region members. We'll see tomorow.

Слава Україні!
Навіки Слава!!!

Kirku and AA, any news? Are you OK?

I'm here staying put. Nothing much to report as everything you see is on the news. Apart from that everything is back to normal. Corruption, starving soldiers, lack of BP vests. And that saying people have donated over 4 billion hryvnas on the army.

All this shit is supposed to be much worse than what most people are seeing in the news. I have a friend that lives in Lugansk who has been telling me all of what has been going on there. Most of her friends have left that part of Ukraine and she is packing to Russia soon.

Back