Paralympic Powerlifter Banned After Failed Drug Test

It's a shame for competitors in these instances, most of their use is probably state funded programs.
Then why didn't her teammates pop? The silver medalist of that event was also Nigerian. As are the gold medalists for several other weight classes.

Then why didn't her teammates pop? The silver medalist of that event was also Nigerian. As are the gold medalists for several other weight classes.

No idea man, maybe she followed the protocol or there was a diet or genetic difference or they were tested at different times or whatever. I'm not saying they were in a state run program, I believe however that most states have such programs.

The Olympics is an advert to the world for your country, it's nationalism, it's dirty as fuck.

The large majority of para-olympian powerlifters (benchers) I see look roided as fuck.

While some of their development might be down to the fact they are literally “all upper body”, and their p4p strength at benching explained by not having legs, it still seems unlikely they have a large enough talent pool to justify upper body development beyond pro natural bodybuilders.

The large majority of para-olympian powerlifters (benchers) I see look roided as fuck.
Really? I don't see them as looking more roided than ablebodied lifters.
30430828.JPG

140918134350486_151221278_web_0.jpg

rajinder-singh-rahelu-500x374-1413378770.jpg

The girl in @jgarners post is unusually jacked compared to her peers. And I guess we know why.

Back