Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists

Is this what these nerds spend all day working on? I feel like these theoretical physicists just get really high and say whatever pops in their head.

He's clearly ruining and derailing a science thread.

Of course you, the other religious wind bag of sherdog, doesn't see how annoying that is.
They need to justify their beliefs, or so they feel.

He's clearly ruining and derailing a science thread.

Of course you, the other religious wind bag of sherdog, doesn't see how annoying that is.

Speaking of religious windbags, whatever happened to Skip Remming and Jesus Freak? I couldn't use @ with their names, so did they get the ban stick?

Speaking of religious windbags, whatever happened to Skip Remming and Jesus Freak? I couldn't use @ with their names, so did they get the ban stick?

They are probably the Imam Barlow accounts used by the same poster to troll. Skip Reeming is banned but Jesua Freak is still active but has not posted in a long time.

Maybe @ripskater or @LucasWithLidOff forgot the passwords for the Jesus Freak account.

Lets ask @Jesus X if ho knows something about this.

Last edited:
They are probably the Imam Barlow accounts used by the same poster to troll Skip Reeming is banned but Jesua Freak is still active but has not posted in a long time.

Maybe @ripskater or @LucasWithLidOff forgot the passwords for the Jesus Freak account.

Lets ask @Jesus X if ho knows something about this.
I have nothing to do with those posters Jesus is my actual name and I am actually an atheist.

Praise Papa Nurgle!

3KqV8Zg.gif

Does this mean there actually is a Riddick in another verse ...
..mind = blown!

If god creates natures and there is only one way they will turn out, then god is responsible for their existing and their being such that there is only one way they can turn out.
True.

Remember that the nature cannot determine itself because it was created.
Does not follow from the premises given. Being omnipotent God can create self-determining natures as evident from the Bible.

You are being inconsistent now. You say that there is only one way things can go and natures cannot be other than what they will be.
Wrong, but not much. I say natures can't be other than they are in a given point in time. My nature now is very different from my nature at 5 years of age. I also expect it to be quite different when I die. But that's all something that would require knowing stuff about souls or natures we do not know, such as whether they are self-determining like it would appear to everyone possessing one. If they are, the anti-Biblical hypothesis of God as all-actor falls apart.

There is only one way a given nature will turn out and of course there is only one way this nature will act in situations it finds itself in.
Of course. It is logically impossible to act in multiple mutually exclusive ways.

Now the conditions are prior to the nature and these conditions shape the nature. Therefore the nature is determined by the prior conditions that hold before it. So our natures are predetermined by some necessary conditions.
Sure. Broadly understood one could make a case for everything being mechanistic - all one needs to do so is to ditch the ability of a nature to self-determine its choices and to look everything from the future backwards. That way everything appears determined, then again looking at the future, no choice appears so. It is a perspective trick.

Back