Pantera calls out Kessler, Winky

JMyersDTN

Sherdog Writer: Joseph Myers
Reaction score
Looks like Miranda is trying to make himself a couple of fights......

Miranda: Kessler no longer a fighter!
Pantera calls out Winky, too
Where

Probably so, but he's trying to make himself some money while he does it, I suppose.

I can see you being wrong.

Pantera is quite the call-out guy.

If the Big show gets past PBF, I'm sure Pantera will be calling him out.

At least Edison Miranda wants to fight top guys.
1-dimensional, but you still can't count him out.
Even slick guys get caught sometimes.

I'd rather see Miranda fight Abraham again, but Abraham's at 160.

If Jean Pascal fights Miranda, Pascal will be humbled and blown out in a few rds.
A rematch with Allan Green too could happen; Green had major problems with his intestines going into the fight and later had about 18 feet of his intestines removed. Green looked good in his last fight. Green also managed to drop Miranda.

A good slugfest with Jeff Lacy is there.

Joe Calzaghe's getting old. 11 years as champ. He could just show up one night and not have it anymore.

Lucien Bute. Beyer, Bika.

Kessler's people want an easier fight for Kessler after his loss to Calzaghe to get Kessler back on the winning track; Miranda doesn't fit that bill.

What's Miranda talking about, only Winky?: Lots of good fights at 168.
The problem is Miranda wants to go right to the head of the line without working his way though the top 10 first. That's not gonna work.

Miranda needs a win or 2 over some top 168 pounders to get that shot at Calzaghe; wins over David Banks and Porras ain't gonna get it done!

Can anybody here confirm if any top 168 pounders (other than Kessler) have been turning down a fight with Miranda?

Miranda does talk a good talk and has been known to walk the walk as well.

Boy, the Pavlik/Miranda fight was a good 'un.

Maybe they'll meet up again somewhere down the road.

I think Miranda would really benefit from a better Boxing coach.

I'd like to see him fight Alan Green again, but who knows whats going on with him after he was a no-show for FNF

Taylor/Miranda would be another good one, but Taylor's people are going to look get Taylor back in the win column with an easier opponent or two first. Miranda doesn't fit the bill for what they're looking for right now.

Taylor/Miranda would be another good one, but Taylor's people are going to look get Taylor back in the win column with an easier opponent or two first. Miranda doesn't fit the bill for what they're looking for right now.

Taylor deserves it. After Hopkins twice, Ouma, Pavlik twice, and Wright, give the man a rest!

^ yep.

Saw the ad for Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez, and I thought, "Man, there's been a helluva lot of good boxing shows lately."

miranda is ready to getdown at alltimes...something I like to see from a fighter.

I really wouldn't ming seeing him ktfo of pascal in the meantime.

A good TUNE UP for the big fights for Miranda would be Alejandro Berrio. Crazy arse Columbians with legit power in both hands. The guys would trade knockdowns all night. That fight is more exciting to me than him against Kessler, Winky, or Jermain. Let's be honest... All three of those guys are too technical for him and he would be KOed by two and lose UD by another.

Back