Crime Panic buying at the pumps leads to intense confrontation

I agree with you .I believe you’re tough . Can handle your shit . Not a bitch . And there are also people who also don’t care , even less than you do . In the area I’m in now , you’d get shot , stabbed , jumped by 10 guys or all the above for beating the fuck outta the wrong cat or getting into unnecessary shit , unless you caught him alone , even then you’d better bounce cause trouble is coming . As silly as “ alpha “ sounds , thinking that you are the arbitrator of not “ caring “ is also as delusional . You ain’t bullet proof . Not knife proof . Not 10 guy proof . Nobody fights Mano a Mano anymore unfortunately . This is 2021.

100%

In a one on one "fair" fight (not sucker punching or hitting from behind with a bottle or something), even in my mid 40's I'd very easily handle most guys out there. It's just a different thing when you spent years of your life training and fighting, "there are levels" applies to the general public too.

But you're spot on in that those one v one situations with no weapons and two guys squaring off don't really take place out in the world anymore. Even in the past a lot of times you'd have friends jump in, etc but seems way worse now. And shit...so many guns. And more than the amount of guns, the WILLINGNESS of dudes to pull the trigger over stupid shit! The escalation from a hand to hand fight to straight up looking to kill someone used to be huge imo (in most places anyway). Now, guys do it at the drop of a hat. No thanks.

I'll live my safe suburban life and avoid any and all of that, thanks. Don't need my kid growing up without a dad because some jackass decided it was worth it to start shooting over a spilled drink or some dumb crap.

Why should someone defending themselves be charged (Unless they take it too far)?

If you are talking about the first part of the confrontation you are right. He had a right to defend himself. Thing is she turned around and walked away. He then came up and initiated a physical altercation with her. At that point he broke the law and assaulted her.

If there wasn't a clear and present danger, which it does not seem like there was, then he has no right to spit/hit her. Even if she did that to him to start he was not in danger from her at the time he initiated the second confrontation.

What kind of dogshit strawman argument is this?

Getting spit on is obviously a big deal, but going to jail for going ape on a chick would be a bigger deal.
Why risk my own freedom and safety when I can destroy her via the court and law?
This is not jail time unless they have a bunch of priors, it's likely a pretty small fine. Do think she'd be charged with anything at all if it weren't for her flipping out and throwing punches after he spat back at her? Of course any sane person would feel a little bad for the guy and not at all for the girl. He was just sitting in line trying to get gas and some psycho drove up and picked a car to bump to jump into the front of the line, then spat in his face for not just letting her in, which would piss off every car behind him.

If you spat in 100 people's faces, how many of them do think would sit there and do nothing? She got the absolute minimum response of him just spitting back at her, and her reaction is probably the one that is most common which is to hit the person. He didn't even hit her back, he blocked her punches and tied her up so she could keep swinging. Do you think the cops would even show up if someone called them over being spat on?

A "hack" into the pipeline you say? Sure, sure, it is. It's a democratic ploy to push their green agenda even more. "See? This is why we need electric everything! Gas can get hacked!" They're just pushing this fake hack so people think there could be a gas crisis because of hacks when it's just to push along their shitty green agenda. Don't you find it funny there was no "hack" against the electrical grid? Fucking c'mon people. What's happening now is so fucking obvious it's laughable.
Not to mention an evil Russian hacker group with a totally scary English name! The horror!

10 states have declared a state of emergency.

It wouldn't be like that if people didn't get paranoid like what happen with toilet paper in Cosco's or what not. There is enough gas for everyone, it's just everyone going crazy and getting so much excess gas that is unnecessary.

A "hack" into the pipeline you say? Sure, sure, it is. It's a democratic ploy to push their green agenda even more. "See? This is why we need electric everything! Gas can get hacked!" They're just pushing this fake hack so people think there could be a gas crisis because of hacks when it's just to push along their shitty green agenda. Don't you find it funny there was no "hack" against the electrical grid? Fucking c'mon people. What's happening now is so fucking obvious it's laughable.
Take a break infowars. The electrical grid is even more dependant on computer côntrol. Your logic chip is faulty.

How the eff did he wind up with more charges than her? Guy should get charged with nothing imo. She was in the wrong in the first place, then she spat on him first, then she attacked him first and he didn't KO her even though her head was wide open to be punted.
It looked like he kicked her phone or something so he must have damaged it.

This is not jail time unless they have a bunch of priors, it's likely a pretty small fine. Do think she'd be charged with anything at all if it weren't for her flipping out and throwing punches after he spat back at her? Of course any sane person would feel a little bad for the guy and not at all for the girl. He was just sitting in line trying to get gas and some psycho drove up and picked a car to bump to jump into the front of the line, then spat in his face for not just letting her in, which would piss off every car behind him.

If you spat in 100 people's faces, how many of them do think would sit there and do nothing? She got the absolute minimum response of him just spitting back at her, and her reaction is probably the one that is most common which is to hit the person. He didn't even hit her back, he blocked her punches and tied her up so she could keep swinging. Do you think the cops would even show up if someone called them over being spat on?

lol Why the hell would you risk any trouble with the law over some stupid shit like this?
This is the mindset of someone that is under 25, someone who has been to jail before, or someone that doesn't have any thing to lose.
No matter who started it, I wouldn't' want this video circulating around and making its way to my job. Nobody looks good here.

Whether or not she is a cunt isn't up for debate. She's a nasty land whale. But I'm not going to put my self at risk to tussle with a piece of shit like that when I can let the law handle her.
She wasn't scared, she immediately started swinging back at him after he spat. So unless you're prepared to seriously beat her ass, what is the point?

Her ramming her car into his alone should get her a hefty fine and some jail time if she's had trouble with the law before--add in the spit and he could definitely wreck her. Make sure her job sees the video. There's plenty of ways getting back at her that don't involve getting physical with her.
The instant you try to engage then you leave yourself open to be fucked.
You're not "getting her back" if your actions/retaliation just land you in trouble alongside her.

Police must be having a slow day at the office to even bother charging them.

The woman rammed his car, spit at him, and he got her back by destroying her phone. Seems like they're even.

I thought this was just the regular way of solving problems in the U.S.

lol Why the hell would you risk any trouble with the law over some stupid shit like this?
This is the mindset of someone that is under 25, someone who has been to jail before, or someone that doesn't have any thing to lose.
No matter who started it, I wouldn't' want this video circulating around and making its way to my job. Nobody looks good here.

Whether or not she is a cunt isn't up for debate. She's a nasty land whale. But I'm not going to put my self at risk to tussle with a piece of shit like that when I can let the law handle her.
She wasn't scared, she immediately started swinging back at him after he spat. So unless you're prepared to seriously beat her ass, what is the point?

Her ramming her car into his alone should get her a hefty fine and some jail time if she's had trouble with the law before--add in the spit and he could definitely wreck her. Make sure her job sees the video. There's plenty of ways getting back at her that don't involve getting physical with her.
You're not "getting her back" if your actions/retaliation just land you in trouble alongside her.
I asked a question. If you went up and spat in 100 people's faces, how many do you think would do nothing back and just call the cops to report a spitting?

It's easy to say this, but somehow I doubt that the people parading around this logic are just going to stand by idly while they have their car damaged and spit on for no reason. Especially in COVID times where that could mean being infected with a potentially deadly/damaging virus. We've seen people blow a gasket for far less due to someone not wearing a mask, let alone being spit on.

When you're in the moment, then you can talk.

Back