Crime Panic button removed before capitol attack

Has anyone besides Pressley came out about broken/removed panic buttons? I'd need more proof than just her word because she isn't the most trustworthy person out there. She's already wasting her time complaining about covid/being bunkered with "treasonous, white supremacist, anti masker Members of Congress who incited the mob in the first place" while she brought her husband to the Capitol who now tested positive for covid.

Could you timestamp what you think is important, the parts you believe prove the origin of the videos, etc? Rudy keeps trying to sell me things and I really don't have time for that lol.

well, here is the video used by CNN and other sources of the girl being shit. You can see it is JaydenX in the corner, the streamer, Sullivan. Rudy has much longer footage from the same person, and shows their involvement and actions. Obviously is not some journalist just documenting. But you have to actually see the video that he films to see, rather than what some headline might say.

Then his video goes through this person breaking into the capital, walking around, leading up the girl being shot.

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local...he-was-just-documenting-us-capitol-insurgence

well, here is the video used by CNN and other sources of the girl being shit. You can see it is JaydenX in the corner, the streamer, Sullivan. Rudy has much longer footage from the same person, and shows their involvement and actions. Obviously is not some journalist just documenting. But you have to actually see the video that he films to see, rather than what some headline might say.

Then his video goes through this person breaking into the capital, walking around, leading up the girl being shot.

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local...he-was-just-documenting-us-capitol-insurgence

Looks like he was there to cause some problems. The videos do not show him being the primary cause of the problems. There's more than just him going into the capitol building. You are far from proving the false-flag narrative with 1 person out of hundreds.

Anyway, this is a one-sided conversation where you feel like I have to answer all of your questions while you gloss over my posts and just move on to your next far-fetched point. I think I've been more than generous with my time so far. I even watched some Rudy for you, and offered to watch more. But if this is it, I'm not swayed.

Actually all she said was "the speaker has been ushered out of the chamber".

It takes a strong leap of liberal centric deduction to make that tweet nefarious. Jumping to conclusions
What possible motive could she have for publicly broadcasting someone else's location during a terrorist attack?

Could you timestamp what you think is important, the parts you believe prove the origin of the videos, etc? Rudy keeps trying to sell me things and I really don't have time for that lol.

15:40

Has anyone besides Pressley came out about broken/removed panic buttons? I'd need more proof than just her word because she isn't the most trustworthy person out there. She's already wasting her time complaining about covid/being bunkered with "treasonous, white supremacist, anti masker Members of Congress who incited the mob in the first place" while she brought her husband to the Capitol who now tested positive for covid.
Well some of those Republicans did refuse to wear a mask, despite being in close and confined quarters with other people. That is very just very assholish behavior.

Yeah I saw that. It shows a bunch of people storming the capitol. If you continue on, I already said it looks like Sullivan was there specifically to cause problems - not just as a journalist as he claims. It doesn't prove a larger false-flag narrative.

Did that skeezer cunt actually tweet out the GOAT's location?
I was watching NBC during the raid and they had a Senator on the line and the reporter was like "I heard a bunch of you were gathered in one place can you give us any indication of where that is" and the Senator was like "uh, no I'm not gonna do that" and I was like
<LikeReally5><[analyzed}>

Looks like he was there to cause some problems. The videos do not show him being the primary cause of the problems. There's more than just him going into the capitol building. You are far from proving the false-flag narrative with 1 person out of hundreds.

Anyway, this is a one-sided conversation where you feel like I have to answer all of your questions while you gloss over my posts and just move on to your next far-fetched point. I think I've been more than generous with my time so far. I even watched some Rudy for you, and offered to watch more. But if this is it, I'm not swayed.

no worries, I was just trying to give you two actual, first hand sources (first hand video, and then first hand regarding what president's team might argue in the Senate) of info related to this. Since you seemed actually curious. No worries bro

no worries, I was just trying to give you two actual, first hand sources (first hand video, and then first hand regarding what president's team might argue in the Senate) of info related to this. Since you seemed actually curious. No worries bro

I certainly am. As I said earlier, I don't have a dog in the race and as such I'm perfectly fine not making up my mind and watching the information come in. I just don't find Rudy trustworthy in this case, as you said he has a vested interest in protecting the President.

there's this clip i saw when the maga people are entering some back door and the capitol police just stands there and the maga dudes just walk past them, like people moving past each other on the street.
the police dudes looked like supermarket greeters.
welcome to costco, i love you.

That's a pigmentation thing

How would they even catch Covid there. Its not like they were just wearing cotton masks. Security gave them actual gas masks. How tf do you catch Covid through this thing?
07dc-capitol-facebookJumbo.jpg

I certainly am. As I said earlier, I don't have a dog in the race and as such I'm perfectly fine not making up my mind and watching the information come in. I just don't find Rudy trustworthy in this case, as you said he has a vested interest in protecting the President.

I understand that. Similar to how big tech has a vested interest in this, as does the media, given how much they have incited BLM activity, allowing them to raise like 10 billion dollars, also one of their heads is an actual terrorist, who planned an attack on the capitol, no? Who ""totally and profoundly influenced by the revolutionary movements of the '60s and '70s."

Who's memebr WERE at least apart of this riot. Even that Sulivan person who filmed the video is part of a group called insurgence USA, along with BLM.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Rosenberg

Now videos like this, from the president's lawyer are being removed. The president removed. And one of the big name democrats in the House who forced this impeachment, Nadler, is the one who asked Clinton to PARDON this known TERRORIST.

Just from mere optics alone, you cannot write a better sci-fi dystopia book, and how that regime came to power

edit: again, just more OBJECTIVE info, to help form your opinion.. outside of the sci-fi dystopia comment

Rudy has a good video posted last night on this. Which is also funny, since the libtards made a thread today or last night about how Trump won't pay Rudy probably based on an unnamed source close to the situation. Yet Rudy still tweeting, fighting for Trump. *yawn*

https://rudygiulianics.com/censored-videos/ it is the first video

edit: this would basically be their defense if needed in the senate

Do you find Rudy to be a credible person?

Do you find Rudy to be a credible person?

I never really followed him or cared until the election fraud press conferences/hearing starting at the end of November. I stand by everything I have commented on about those, and since, including this video.

I understand that. Similar to how big tech has a vested interest in this, as does the media, given how much they have incited BLM activity, allowing them to raise like 10 billion dollars, also one of their heads is an actual terrorist, who planned an attack on the capitol, no? Who ""totally and profoundly influenced by the revolutionary movements of the '60s and '70s."

Who's memebr WERE at least apart of this riot. Even that Sulivan person who filmed the video is part of a group called insurgence USA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Rosenberg

Now videos like this, from the president's lawyer are being removed. The president removed. And one of the big name democrats in the House who forced this impeachment, Nadler, is the one who asked Clinton to PARDON this known TERRORIST.

Just from mere optics alone, you cannot write a better sci-fi dystopia book, and how that regime came to power

You're trusting Rudy. I'm not trusting "big tech". You've made up your mind about what has happened. I have not. I don't know how many times I have to say this before you stop with the strawmen. Again, I think I've been very generous with my time here. But you're not talking to me. You're talking to some amalgamation of "leftists" that you've conjured in your mind, and just using me as the sounding board. I'm not interested in that.

I already addressed Susan Rosenberg in the thread about Susan Rosenberg.

I never really followed him or cared until the election fraud press conferences/hearing starting at the end of November. I stand by everything I have commented on about those, and since, including this video.
Is that a "yes"?

I was getting pretty skeptical about this myself. But this former LEO had an interesting take, that they might have been offering up part of the building as a distraction while they got the politicians out of the building. Effectively opening a path for the water to flow that wasn't in the direction of the escaping members of Congress.

I suppose if you have to triage the situation, protecting the Vice President & the rest of congress would be more important than the structure itself.

Who knows if that's what was ordered, but it was at least a different, reasonable perspective that keeps me from riding the "inside job" train off the tracks.

Makes a lot of sense, compare that the to the hysterical explanations provided by the media. We can always trust Donut to provide rational, knowledge-based insights on situations involving police.

That's the issue with media. They spout non-stop hysterical narratives and distortions of truth (without outright lying) with so much coverage and exposure to millions of people that we could spend all day trying to correct them but we would never outpace them. It's one big propaganda machine.

Back