Crime Panic button removed before capitol attack

Actually all she said was "the speaker has been ushered out of the chamber".

It takes a strong leap of liberal centric deduction to make that tweet nefarious. Jumping to conclusions

Yeah, I'm legit asking. I haven't really paid attention to all the hoopla tbh. I got woken up that day once the Capitol was breached but I just annoyingly looked up and said, "bullshit" then crashed back out.

They probably switched her light switch to a motion sensor

what is this about and what does the panic button do?

Seems more and more like an inside job. From cops ushering them in, to repubs alerting where Congress is, or the request for the national guard blocked at the time.

there's this clip i saw when the maga people are entering some back door and the capitol police just stands there and the maga dudes just walk past them, like people moving past each other on the street.
the police dudes looked like supermarket greeters.
welcome to costco, i love you.

Last edited:
She is so partisan I would not be surprised if she removed it

Actually all she said was "the speaker has been ushered out of the chamber".

It takes a strong leap of liberal centric deduction to make that tweet nefarious. Jumping to conclusions

She wasn't supposed to be tweeting literally anything about anything related to the location of any congress person. Her tweet a minute before that post was that they were all in the chamber, then a minute later she made a specific post about Pelosi leaving the chamber.

there's this clip i saw when the maga people are entering some back door and the capitol police just stands there and the maga dudes just walk past them, like people moving past each other on the street.
the police dudes looked like supermarket greeters.
belcome to costco, i love you.

What do you want them to do? They got hung out to dry by their superiors. They were unprepared and wildly outmanned. I don’t blame them for stepping aside.

What do you want them to do? They got hung out to dry by their superiors. They were unprepared and wildly outmanned. I don’t blame them for stepping aside.
unprepared for an event they knew about weeks ahead?
outmanned? there were like 7 of them, heavily armed, in the clip i saw, while the maga dudes were coming in though the door one by one, all of them smaller in size than those police dudes.
anyway, don't want to start nothing with it, just looked bizarre as shit.

this is the clip. open the door, greeting citizens. first magas that enter all have cameras filming and shit. come on, man.

I believe they did play the trumptards but that doesn't mean the trumptards didn't act like fucking morons and also break laws in the process. Arrest them all. The dumb people that fell for trumps snake oil nonsense and the higher up gov officials that entrapped those inbred weirdos.

Back