Palhares = Suarez

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The problem with MMA organizations is their inability to create rules/consequences for holding a submission too long. Palhares thinks it's all subjective, meaning it's up to the ref to pull him off and will crank until that happens. Sometimes, there's no stopping the crank and limbs get broken/fractured.

ie. suspend for 3 matches, no int'l fighting for 4 months

When Luis Suarez bit Chiellini at the World Cup, he was a multiple offender and it's more shocking than what Palhares does in my opinion as biting rarely happens in soccer. Anyways, Suarez received a severe penalty, including suspensions like missing Copa America, fines, etc.

You know how kids need parameters for behaviour... Palhares absolutely needs to know that it's unacceptable from the promoter.
ie. you fuck up again Palhares, then you get no money, you get raped by a dozen midgets with short dicks, Caitlyn jenner sodomizes you with a coke bottle, etc.

I imagine that he gets the message now after 2 MMA organizations told him to go fuck off but it's irresponsible on their part too. He needs a fighters union to argue that there's no enforcement or punishment guidelines in place.

Also, from what I've seen of eye gouging, groin strikes, strikes to back of the head, etc... it's all kosher really, let off with just a verbal warning. Thus, why not break every rule in the ring and get off with a warning each time? I think a swift hard kick to deez nuts saps the energy out of you and your pelvic bones take severe punishment from the jock. Than eye poke and a elbow the back of the noggin. So the debate comes down to intenional vs. unintentional... I've never seen a ref state that any groin strike was intentional cuz how do you prove it? It's such a grey area that as fighter, I'd kick as hard as I could and KNOW that I'd just get issued a warning and let my opponent regain his composure...lol. All hail the "warning" and let MMA stay dirty cuz well, you can't prove it.

Last edited:
suarez gets 50 mil from barca and sells tshirts worth millions. palhares rides home on the bus.

that's why the cases are different.

pretty much.

although looks to me like suarez has anger management problems, whereas paul harris is just plain sadistic.

Not a bad shout actually. Both have issues when it comes to being in the heat of the moment.

You know who Pepe is?

good call. pepe is a fucking animal. i think he might actually be worse than palhares. palhares just seems to be a prett dumb guy that does not know when to stop. pepe is a evil bastard.

[YT]dFx-2SPvwfA[/YT]

Did biting ever happen in the UFC? I think in UFC 1 that kickboxer bit Royce.

Interesting thought... thing is, if you get caught biting, you just get issued a warning. In certain instances such as getting out of a submission like an arm bar attempt, a good solid chomp would be very effective in making your opponent let go... now what does the ref do then? What if it was rear naked choke and you bite a hand or finger? Lose a point perhaps? But not getting submitted is worth it right?

What Palhares needs to be reformed, is to get submitted himself from a heel hook or kimura and crank it until it breaks. I just don't know who is dirtier than him and capable of this... Frank Mir? lol

good call. pepe is a fucking animal. i think he might actually be worse than palhares. palhares just seems to be a prett dumb guy that does not know when to stop. pepe is a evil bastard.

[YT]dFx-2SPvwfA[/YT]

So many disgusting fouls. How come this guy hasn't gotten a lifelong ban yet?

pretty much.

although looks to me like suarez has anger management problems, whereas paul harris is just plain sadistic.

Im a long time fan of Palhares and I feel bad when people criticise without really knowing him.
Everyone who actually know Palhares realize that he is not a bad dude. He is not sadic at all. He is a very simple and humble man who come from a very poor family and learned how to fight to live. He didn't receive the education other fighters had.
He is just not the smartest dude and kinda slow to react when needed.

beats me. and he's playing for Real Madrid too.

It's disgusting IMO. But probably has to do with the fact that there is so much corruption in the world of football. Wouldn't surpise me at least.

You can't really compare a real sport like soccer to a pseudo sport like MMA tho

Nah, Suarez is one of the best strikers in the world in the #1 sport in the world. Rousimar fight for a second tier organization in a competition that can not yet be considered a sport.

Suarez can buy and sell Palhares, Conor, Ronda and Dana combined.

Im a long time fan of Palhares and I feel bad when people criticise without really knowing him.
Everyone who actually know Palhares realize that he is not a bad dude. He is not sadic at all. He is a very simple and humble man who come from a very poor family and learned how to fight to live. He didn't receive the education other fighters had.
He is just not the smartest dude and kinda slow to react when needed.

and you "really know him"?

or that's the story his apologists like to tell to try to explain away his antics. i don't buy it.

the facts are, he's been banned from two major orgs now after countless warnings from all sides, and the reports are that his training partners refuse to even roll with him.

nobody can be totally sure whether it's just that he's slow or that he's a psychopath, but no one is going to convince me that he doesn't feel these refs crawling all over him whenever he holds too long, it looks pretty damn deliberate to me.

Back