Palhares releases a statement regarding Sheilds fight...

lol

I seriously doubt he even knows the definitions of all those words let alone wrote it himself!

Part of me wants to see him banned for life. The other would like to see him face someone that would knock his ass out again.

Extremely good post thx thread starter!!!! i'm gonna save it on my harddisk!!! the person who wrote this did a great job and had a lot of substance!!!

Palhares THE GOAT, the real ones will never forget :)

Shields rematch would be great! Ben askren in One FC would be the fight of all fights on the ground!!! FREE PALHARES!!!!!

He needs to be suspended though not banned. If he does get banned this would be awesome, finally let us see were Askren is.

I started to read the rest of it, but it was so obviously written by someone else that I felt like I was wasting my time. I'm a little interested in what he has to say for himself, but not so much in what his ghost writer does.

If he typed something like, "Me aksident. Me make sportsman aksident. The Jake me appolojize. Eye no mean scrape fingers. Try tap when ref touch me but old habit, me sorry and me change. No for gay Jesus." Then maybe I'd have a little more sympathy.

Lmao

That's a whole lot of words to use when all he really needed to say was, "I fucked up. Sorry."

He'd probably still need somebody else to write those four words for him.

lol at that pile of shit.

I want a video response.

That's a perfect example of Google translate if ever I saw one. Don't be so hard on Rousi, I blame a lot of his problems on the language barrier.

It's because of the language barrier that he continues to crank subs & refuses to release them?

It's because of the language barrier that he resorted to eye gouging?

Are you trolling or really as dumb as you appear?

If he typed something like, "Me aksident. Me make sportsman aksident. The Jake me appolojize. Eye no mean scrape fingers. Try tap when ref touch me but old habit, me sorry and me change. No for gay Jesus." Then maybe I'd have a little more sympathy.

Palhares can't even release a sub, let alone a statement.

gBuYs.gif

I don't know what Palhares or his agents could have said to mollify me, but this statement wasn't it. He needs to take responsibility if he wants to salvage what is left of his career, if it isn't already too late.

It's because of the language barrier that he continues to crank subs & refuses to release them?

It's because of the language barrier that he resorted to eye gouging?

Are you trolling or really as dumb as you appear?

Yes.

Yes.

No, no.

I started to read the rest of it, but it was so obviously written by someone else that I felt like I was wasting my time. I'm a little interested in what he has to say for himself, but not so much in what his ghost writer does.

Gold star right there.

You can't play dumb and then come off sounding like that.

So he originally pleaded ignorance. After further reflection it's a combination of everything in the world, apart from him fucking up. I really don't care if he ever fights again.

No one cares what a liar and a cheater and a classless competitor who has injured opponents has to say about himself. We know what you are.
aren't those the same exact reasons we love wand ?...... I swear this place is filled with pacifists now days. what I wouldnt give to see a good soccer kick to the face.

no shit he didnt write that. the guy barely speaks english.

does it matter?

aren't those the same exact reasons we love wand ?...... I swear this place is filled with pacifists now days. what I wouldnt give to see a good soccer kick to the face.

Have you not seen how much people have turned on wand since the full story on the running situation came to light. The hardcore ones still try and protect him but the dude went from having like 10 haters to everyone losing respect for him.

Back