Palhares releases a statement regarding Sheilds fight...

This just made things much, much worse.

Every excuse possible, and no acceptance of responsibility at all.

I've pretty much lost all respect for the guy. It really sucks too because I had such high hopes every since I watched him beat Salavery. Turns out he's a lunatic POS.

Palhares needs to lawyer up.

That's a perfect example of Google translate if ever I saw one. Don't be so hard on Rousi, I blame a lot of his problems on the language barrier.

No one cares what a liar and a cheater and a classless competitor who has injured opponents has to say about himself. We know what you are.

I'm glad guys like you are in these forums. There was a stupid ass thread in here too, titled "Why all the Palhares hate?" It was full of people talking about how people who didn't like Palhares were just haters.

What he continues to do and what he did to Shields is vicious and classless. WSOF should cut his ass.

I'm glad guys like you are in these forums. There was a stupid ass thread in here too, titled "Why all the Palhares hate?" It was full of people talking about how people who didn't like Palhares were just haters.

What he continues to do and what he did to Shields is vicious and classless. WSOF should cut his ass.

I wanna see him suspended but there is no way they cut him. Their #1 talent and # (somewhere between 2-5) name? No way.

I feel like mazzagati is escapism scrutiny on all this

I read his full statement...not one bit of accountability from him on it. Some points he was right on ie media needing a bad guy but man

The first sentence alone is the most nonsensical crap ive ever read. Ive lost even more respect for him after reading that laughable excuse for a statement.

this, a thousand times. whoever wrote that (and it sure as hell wasn't palhares) needs to get punched in the face. god i hate bullshitters.

If he typed something like, "Me aksident. Me make sportsman aksident. The Jake me appolojize. Eye no mean scrape fingers. Try tap when ref touch me but old habit, me sorry and me change. No for gay Jesus." Then maybe I'd have a little more sympathy.

that was brilliant, lol!

I never knew Palhares was such a wonderful writer.

If he typed something like, "Me aksident. Me make sportsman aksident. The Jake me appolojize. Eye no mean scrape fingers. Try tap when ref touch me but old habit, me sorry and me change. No for gay Jesus." Then maybe I'd have a little more sympathy.

Haha. Funny.

I didn't read all of it, is he really suggesting that the promotion weeks before the fight are more disrespectful than attempting to severely injure your opponent after they submit to you?

After reading the first "sentence"

whaat.gif

I started to read the rest of it, but it was so obviously written by someone else that I felt like I was wasting my time. I'm a little interested in what he has to say for himself, but not so much in what his ghost writer does.

Every time someone uses no for gay Jesus I laugh, that tickled me.

I was pissed of at the time and this statement makes me dislike him more. Yes it obviously wasn't written by him but it's still annoying as hell. That whole thing was garbage.

Would like to see a rematch if both guys get cleared.

Expect a similar result.

Only if Shields signs with KOC because that's probably the only org that will sign Palhares now

Extremely good post thx thread starter!!!! i'm gonna save it on my harddisk!!! the person who wrote this did a great job and had a lot of substance!!!

Palhares THE GOAT, the real ones will never forget :)

Shields rematch would be great! Ben askren in One FC would be the fight of all fights on the ground!!! FREE PALHARES!!!!!

I hope the commission bans him for life.

Lol I would love to hear him try to read something lIke that in real life.

Back